Conner 68 Highlands 55

Losing Grubbs is a bigger blow than many might think. He was the rock on the block. Grote being hurt eliminates someone who can take their man off the dribble and with Kowolonek's knees bothering him I have to imagine that is why he hasnt attacked the rim like he did last year. Lother and Gordon have not produced much and the only consistency seems to be out of Watson, Smith-Keller and Junior Jack Stewart lately. Dill needs to shoot the ball more and help out with the scoring inside of 12 feet. No reason he cant knock down open jumpers.

District draw will be very important. If they get a tough draw it might be an early exit for this group. Come on boys, the fans have faith in ya and know that this is the year you can put a run together and earn that Sweet 16 Berth.

Right on!!! Grubbs had a very big regional tournament last year his absence could be a big factor. However, Stewart has been a pleasant surprise. This group has been there. They maybe in a mid-season slump. I believe they will be re-energized come tournament time.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Have you checked out http://www.nkysports.com? A good comprehensive site with schedules for all of the local teams. I have found that the accuracy is very reliable, however the Seven Hills game is not listed on the site. Was this game a late addition to their schedule?

Ben Bleser does a great job with nkysports.com :thumb:

Did some work with him during the football season and at the beginning of basketball season. Great guy.