Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16 Region 10 vs. Region 5

Featured Replies

GRC is the only team of that group that is state ranked so I would agree with you. GRC has played a very tuff schedule and held their own with the top ranked teams. Still have ranked team of Scott Co, Lexington Catholic, Lafayette and Ballard on their schedule. They will be battle tested and ready for post season...barring any injuries.

 

That stretch that you just listed should give us a better idea of where the Cards truly are at this point in the season. :thumb:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That stretch that you just listed should give us a better idea of where the Cards truly are at this point in the season. :thumb:

 

#3 Ballard and #2 Scott Co, both ranked higher than GRC, so a loss to them would be expected.

Great draw for Mason Co! :thumb::p

 

Well I figured that everyone had already crowned GRC Champ like last year, so thought I would put another team in the mix. :popcorn:

Mason County appears to have their weakest team in a while. I don't think even the mystique of the Fieldhouse will lift them up this time.

Mason County appears to have their weakest team in a while. I don't think even the mystique of the Fieldhouse will lift them up this time.

 

I mean I guess we can't have a down year...:puke:

Two state titles and a few state Tourny Berths in the 2000's.

 

Mason Co will have something to say come March.:popcorn:

I mean I guess we can't have a down year...:puke:

Two state titles and a few state Tourny Berths in the 2000's.

 

Mason Co will have something to say come March.:popcorn:

 

bibblueinsanity, how is your popcorn tasting?:D

Here is a full run down of possible winners from these two regions:

 

 

Thursday 6:30 10th Region:

 

Clark County, Mason County, Scott, Bishop Brossart, Campbell County

 

Thursday 6:30 5th Region:

 

North Hardin, Campbellsville, Elizabethtown, John Hardin, Nelson County

 

Iagree , no one has won the region yet.

I mean I guess we can't have a down year...:puke:

Two state titles and a few state Tourny Berths in the 2000's.

 

Mason Co will have something to say come March.:popcorn:

 

Not according to the Cats Pause pre-season rankings...:popcorn:

Here is a full run down of possible winners from these two regions:

 

 

Thursday 6:30 10th Region:

 

Clark County, Mason County, Scott, Bishop Brossart, Campbell County

 

Thursday 6:30 5th Region:

 

North Hardin, Campbellsville, Elizabethtown, John Hardin, Nelson County

 

Wow. I don't think you meant this to come out like it did. A full run down of possible winners would need to include every team. :ohbrother:

Wow. I don't think you meant this to come out like it did. A full run down of possible winners would need to include every team. :ohbrother:

 

Didn't mean it in bad way to any of the the 10th region teams. According to other sources, these are the favorites, that is what I ment.

Edited by gold sunrise

Not according to the Cats Pause pre-season rankings...:popcorn:

 

Doesn't a writer for the Ledger Independent usually write that article for the cats Pause yearbook?

It would be a major upset if anyone other than Clark County won the 10th Region this year.

Doesn't a writer for the Ledger Independent usually write that article for the cats Pause yearbook?

 

This is who the yearbook states as the writer :

 

Jonathan Fraysure

WFTM Radio ( Maysville, KY)

Didn't mean it in bad way to any of the the 10th region teams. According to other sources, these are the favorites, that is what I ment.

 

:ohbrother:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.