Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the best shooter out of KY freshman??

Featured Replies

I think Michael Warning has a very good outside shot... any shooters you think are good?

Omar Prewitt Montgomery County Freshman shoots it well!!!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper:

For the entire state or NKY? In NKY I go with Mays from Ryle.

Omar Prewitt Montgomery County Freshman shoots it well!!!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

I definitely agree with this name. After seeing him play the kid can flat shoot. He not only hits the opens but can make them with a hand in his face as well.

Someone told me they saw Brent Bach from Augusta play and he is averaging about 18 ppg for their Freshmen and that he is an 8th grader.

I know you guys are talking about freshman, but I think Brandon Hatton from Dixie Heights has to be on of the top 3pt shooters in the state.

 

And the top 3 in NKY

Edited by spindoc
rule #13

Kyle Skaggs - Freshman from Russell is leading the Varsity in scoring. Has started Varsity since the 7th grade. He has to be on this list.

Riley Barnes. SK, when he is on watch out.

Kyle skaggs Freshman from Russell, Brandon Lowe Freshman from Boyd County.

I know you guys are talking about freshman, but I think Brandon Hatton from Dixie Heights has to be on of the top 3pt shooters in the state.

 

And the top 3 in NKY

I like Mcclendon from Holmes as one of the top 3 in northern ky.

I believe Nick Fredrick has probably made more 3's than anyone in the CovCath program except for maybe Brett Riedinger. He gets 3 or 4 per game.

I would put Zach McNeil up against anybody in the state, the kid can flat out shoot it.

Wolfe County has an 8th grader that starts varsity and is an extremely talented shooter. Hit several 3's and had about 20 points vs. Powell County a couple weeks ago.

In NKY, Beuter is by far the best I've seen. The kid has "in the gym" range.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.