Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke to Open UofL's new areana???

Featured Replies

You all know that this is like my worst nightmare ever though....hahaha

 

Why? I didn't think you cared for UL basketball really at all.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? I didn't think you cared for UL basketball really at all.

 

My favorite team coming into my city.....I hope they win.......that's all I can say...

Would love to see this happen. Im sure RP would love this as well... When do tickets go on sale?:dancingpa

 

:dancingpa

This will be very cool if it happens.

I would love to see Louisville start playing Duke on a regular basis. Two big time coaches/big time programs, what more do you need?

 

:thumb:

 

I don't understand why UK has never scheduled Duke in the non-conference. I'd love to see the two agree to a home-and-home or something like the proposed U of L deal. I'd love to see UK travel to Cameron and play.

:thumb:

 

I don't understand why UK has never scheduled Duke in the non-conference. I'd love to see the two agree to a home-and-home or something like the proposed U of L deal. I'd love to see UK travel to Cameron and play.

 

Coach K would never play in Rupp vs UK

^ The obvious IMO.....there is no real benefit for Duke...that's why they don't play a tremendous amount of true road games now. Neutral sites allow for tourney prep....a road game in Rupp, doesn't really offer that...just as a road game in Cameron wouldn't either. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see it, I just don't think Coach Krzyzewski wants it to happen.

^ The obvious IMO.....there is no real benefit for Duke...that's why they don't play a tremendous amount of true road games now. Neutral sites allow for tourney prep....a road game in Rupp, doesn't really offer that...just as a road game in Cameron wouldn't either. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see it, I just don't think Coach Krzyzewski wants it to happen.

I hear what you are saying and I partially agree. But could that same logic not be applied to every school in America?

I hear what you are saying and I partially agree. But could that same logic not be applied to every school in America?

 

:thumb:

 

My next question.. Why would Duke go to Wisconsin, but not Rupp?

:thumb:

 

My next question.. Why would Duke go to Wisconsin, but not Rupp?

 

Big Ten/ACC Challenge they have to every other year...unless there is a big arena...ie...Illinois and the United Center.

I hear what you are saying and I partially agree. But could that same logic not be applied to every school in America?

 

Yes.....but Duke doesn't really struggle with finding opponents to do it...I don't really know why teams don't do it....

Big Ten/ACC Challenge they have to every other year...unless there is a big arena...ie...Illinois and the United Center.

Off the top of my head, the only true road game other than the ACC/Big 10 Challenge that Duke has played in was at Michigan not too long ago.

^ I agree with this.

 

 

Doesn't Coach K try to play a game fairly close to each one of his players hometown by the time they graduate? What if he signed a player from Lexington?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.