Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Free Agents

Featured Replies

I think they should resign Bobbie Williams.

 

I really like Bobby Williams, but I would be pretty happy with a line that looked like this

 

LT Wit

LG Mathis

C Cook

RG A.Smith

RT Roland

 

Collins on a rotation and maybe flip flop Mathis and Andre Smith

I really like Bobby Williams, but I would be pretty happy with a line that looked like this

 

LT Wit

LG Mathis

C Cook

RG A.Smith

RT Roland

 

Collins on a rotation and maybe flip flop Mathis and Andre Smith

 

^Andre Smith being moved to G?

 

No way Andre Smith gets moved to guard with the money they are paying him. He will definitely be getting his shot to be a tackle before he ever moves to guard. Now if you don't sign Bobby back, then you could maybe see Mathis move to the right side, or even Collins possibly start getting work there.

I hope they try to re-sign LJ....I would hate to see him go to someone like the Browns or Steelers.

^Andre Smith being moved to G?

 

I know they are paying him too much to play G, but when he played there this season he was planting D tackles 10 yards downfield.

They need to lock up a contract with Kyle Cook for the next 5-6 years. He was impressive all year. I see him as the most valuable free agent in the off-season to re-sign.

http://www.allproblogger.com/2010/01/18/bengals-need-to-offensive-outlook/#more-3092

 

I think JT nailed it here.

 

The Bengals got their foot in the door this year. They need to go BIG & BOLD in their offseason moves to take the next step forward.

 

Hmmm trading for Brandon Marshall, and Schefeler (sp.) from the Broncos. I think someone else mentioned that on here awhile back. :D

 

JT really hit it on the head perfectly. They are in a situation, where they really could put themselves in position to be legit contenders for years with a few bold moves. Or if they choose not to do much, then they very well could go right back down to a 5 win team. This is a HUGE off season for the Bengals.

Trade for Boldin, Marshall is a 1st rounder.

Trade for Boldin he will be cheaper than Marshall.

 

I can't remember the last time he wasn't hurt in a season.

I can't remember the last time he wasn't hurt in a season.

 

Played 15 games this year he's pretty tough all in all and I think a new start is exactly what he needs. Probably send a 3rd/5th rounder for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.