Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zimmer Coming Back

Featured Replies

According to the Bengals website, Mike Zimmer has said he will be back again next year as Cincinnati's defensive coordinator. :thumb:

 

IMO, this was one of two crucial decisions the Bengals had to do in the offseason. Now, if they can just get a new offensive coordinator....

For all the hate given Mike Brown - and justifiably so - he gets total props for this one.

This is great news. Now if we can get a new offensive coordinator, then I believe there is a lot of hope for next season.

Until all other Head Coaching vacancies and DC jobs around the league are filled, I'm still going to be cautious on this one.

Until all other Head Coaching vacancies and DC jobs around the league are filled, I'm still going to be cautious on this one.

 

I don't think we have to worry about him leaving for another DC job, especially once he signs the contract. However you are right about a possible head coaching position. That could still very well happen.

Very glad to hear this news. I didn't want to see the Bengals lose Zimmer.

  • Author
Until all other Head Coaching vacancies and DC jobs around the league are filled, I'm still going to be cautious on this one.

 

If it wasn't so sad, it'd be funny. How many times have we heard over the past several years "I'm not going anywhere. I'll defintely be back." Only to turn around and leave. (ie: Kelly at UC and Calipari at Memphis) So, I see your point. I'd like to think, however, that Mike Zimmer is a more upstanding guy and true to his word.

Comforting news for now.

 

I am with UKMF on this one (I don't know if I've ever said that before :D)

Comforting news for now.

 

I am with UKMF on this one (I don't know if I've ever said that before :D)

 

Darn... :p

With the injuries that they dealt with, it is pretty amazing he had them in the Top 5. You would think they can only get better too.

  • Author

I think a big question is what do they do with some of their own free agents?

 

If I'm remembering correctly I think Frostee Rucker and Tank Johnson on the DL are free agents. As are Brandon Johnson and Rashad Jeanty at the LB spot. And Roy Williams at safety. (Don't know who's restricted/unrestricted).

 

Who do you bring back? At what cost? If not, who do you look to replace them with?

Of the guys you mentioned, I think Tank Johnson is the most important to keep.

Interesting note, Antwan Odom finished in the Top 20 in sacks and only played five games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.