Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 68 Newport 60

Featured Replies

Final according to Riherds.

 

Details???

Newcath took a 17 point lead into the half. Newport came out in the 3rd and scored 10 straight. The remainder of the game was NCC with about a 10 point lead. Geisler hitting his freethrows was the difference in this game.

30-4 run by NCC.

Most picked Newport in the high school contest, I guess because the game was at Newport. I thought I was going out on a limb picking NewCath.

NewCath did their homework on Newport. I've noticed Coach Meyers and Coach Pangallo at a few of Newport's. Scouting does pay off. Makes you wonder how many teams actually scout their opponents.

NewCath did their homework on Newport. I've noticed Coach Meyers and Coach Pangallo at a few of Newport's. Scouting does pay off. Makes you wonder how many teams actually scout their opponents.

 

I have even seen head coach Brannen scouting games for NCC. They put the work in and had a good plan against Newport thats why they won the game.

Great game for the Breds. It should really get interesting in the All "A" Classic and in the Districts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.