January 4, 201016 yr So what seed are we going to get? Does it depend on what we do? They said no matter what the Ravens and Pats would play each other.
January 4, 201016 yr So what seed are we going to get? Does it depend on what we do? They said no matter what the Ravens and Pats would play each other. Win and we get the three... lose and we get the four. Win and play Houston, lose and play the Jets again. I think that is how it is.
January 4, 201016 yr Win and we get the 3 and play Houston correct? Lose and get the 4 and play the Jets? I assume the Jets have the tie-breaker over the Ravens?
January 4, 201016 yr Win and we get the 3 and play Houston correct? Lose and get the 4 and play the Jets? I assume the Jets have the tie-breaker over the Ravens? .....
January 4, 201016 yr At this point I'm not too confident the Bengals can beat the Jets. Sims is now injured so they are playing their 3rd and 4th DT against a very physical and athletic offensive line.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.