Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Okay, Bengal Fans... You Decide!

Featured Replies

You decide how you would like it to play out. I will lay out the possibilities for you, now that the early games have ended.

 

If Cincy loses, they will host the Jets regardless.

 

However, if Cincy wins, it gets interesting:

 

If Cincy wins AND:

 

1. Both Balt and Denver win, then:

Denver@Cincy

Balt @New England

 

2. Balt wins and Denver loses, then:

 

Houston@Cincy

Balt@Cincy

 

3. Denver wins and Balt loses, then:

 

Houston@Cincy

Denver@New England

 

4. Both Balt and Denver lose, then:

 

Pittsburgh@Cincy (plz God, no)

Houston@New England

  • Author

An interesting little tidbit: Assuming the unlikely scenario of Pittsburgh making the playoffs doesn't come to fruition, the Bengals will be playing a team that they have lost to(Denver, Houston, Jets).

 

So, it will be a "revenge" game for Cincy regardless.

I want them see them lose or play Denver again.

 

Becareful what you wish for:scared:...I would also like to see the Bengals get a chance for redemption...:thumb:

Doesn't really matter to me.

 

 

Me either, because I have been a fan for tooooo looong and I do not get my hopes up anymore!

#4 Tank the game.

 

I kinda agree, for one to make sure you have no injuries to any starters, and for safe measures any backups as well :) Is Al Bundy going to be at the game? Have him in the backfield, lol.

 

Seriously though, we have seen too many injuries lately, maybe let the starters play a few series on each side of the ball and then start using the rest of the players.

 

Keeping Pittsburgh out of the playoffs would be good to see too, they get SO LUCKY at times its not even funny.

There is not one team in contention for the wildcard that I'm scared of as a bengals fan. I'm ready for them to take on anyone.

Baltimore is going to win and Denver is going to lose. Blow the game, please.

Looks like Cincy is resting a few players, I have no problem with it...

 

Bengals inactives: QB J. Palmer, RB C. Benson, S C. Crocker, FB F. Vakapuna, TE J.P. Foschi, DE R. Geathers, DT D. Peko, C J. Luigs

 

Looks like it's eiter NYJ or Houston...

Looks like Cincy is resting a few players, I have no problem with it...

 

Bengals inactives: QB J. Palmer, RB C. Benson, S C. Crocker, FB F. Vakapuna, TE J.P. Foschi, DE R. Geathers, DT D. Peko, C J. Luigs

 

Looks like it's eiter NYJ or Houston...

 

 

Isn't he usually the 3rd qb? Or did you mean C. Palmer?

Isn't he usually the 3rd qb? Or did you mean C. Palmer?

 

He's the 3rd, you are correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.