Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jan. 2010 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Hey, Blue Magic, check out USF tonight. I have a strong lean on them also. :)

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Blue Magic, check out USF tonight. I have a strong lean on them also. :)

 

I like Seton Hall lol. But go ahead if you must :thumb:

I like Seton Hall lol. But go ahead if you must :thumb:

 

 

Haha, I think it's just going to be a no play for me. Really going hard on Toronto though:ylsuper:

Only put a little on Xavier last night. Didn't love too many games. I'll be back later with some picks.

So far Boston is the only game I might take.

  • Author

Friday night not much to play: Bulls(crazy system pick) and Columbia(don't ask why, but not my pick)

  • Author

Split last night, in early action Saturday I took the Dukies-2, also Murray -17.

I didnt know who to pick in this Vandy UK game so I just bet the under at 154.

 

I figure Vandy might try to slow the game down like SC did.:idunno:

^ I was on the fence as well. I went with Vandy.

Neither Vandy nor the Under is looking good right now but well see what happens in the 2nd half.

I won real big on KY. Sharks are a system play in hockey tonight even though Minn has been playing pretty good. One thing to watch in hockey is Wash has won 9 straight with pretty low money lines. The Cha/Sac game is game 4 of the road dog system tonight so might through a little on it.

NHL has been on fire. NBA road Under has drained me. 1st time I jumped in it lost 4 straight! Has won like 87%.

I know the game is in February, but who else likes the Saints +5?

  • Author

Today is the real game, who does everybody like in the Pro Bowl?:clap: I like AFC and Andre Johnson to win MVP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.