Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jan. 2010 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I took them. Not a great start. 2 weeks ago I thought they were the best team in the country. Now I'm not so sure.

 

This is awful..

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won real big yesterday between hitting the two games and prop bets. I loaded up on Collie, Gracon and AP to score a TD.

Won big on that hockey system again. I'm not a hockey guy but it is as hot as anything I've seen right now! It's around 14-1 since I started playing.

I won real big yesterday between hitting the two games and prop bets. I loaded up on Collie, Gracon and AP to score a TD.

Won big on that hockey system again. I'm not a hockey guy but it is as hot as anything I've seen right now! It's around 14-1 since I started playing.

 

Jeez. I wouldn't know where to start with hockey.

  • Author

You going to post any of those hockey picks? Tonight's play: over 144.5 in Boise State/Idaho.

I'll pm you because I don't have time to do it every night but don't mind sharing at all.

Lots of college ball tonight. Games I'm looking at....Kentucky, Michigan, West Virginia, Baylor, and UNC. Out of all of those I like UNC giving 1. They'll be motivated after getting booted out of the top 25.

 

NBA - Knicks, Lakers, Mavs, and Golden State. Out of those I like the Knicks and Golden State. We'll see by the end of the night which ones I pick.

  • Author

Davis is still doubtful for UNC, so buyer beware. Cats are 6.5 in Columbus paper today, I am sure the good KY locals will have it at at least 8 or higher. I like the Cats at 6.5.

Davis is still doubtful for UNC, so buyer beware. Cats are 6.5 in Columbus paper today, I am sure the good KY locals will have it at at least 8 or higher. I like the Cats at 6.5.

 

Mine is at 7. I like them if it stays under 8. If it goes 8 or higher I might just leave it alone.

Yeah I took UK -7 they should win big as long as they shut down Downey, but it's hard to contain that little guard. We'll see.

 

I also took Michigan +5 at home against Mich St. a rivarly game with Manny Harris reinstated he'll be playing like a man on a mission.

 

Those are my 2 picks today. Good luck all.

Lost on St. Joes, won on New Mexico. 1-1 on the night. That's no fun. I'll be back in tomorrow...

  • Author

I had UMASS, but also had Marshall +2 and they had every chance to win and/or cover and blew it. I can live with 1-1. Who does everybody like tonight?

Anybody scoped out any SuperBwol prop bets yet?

I had Duke last night. They made it real intresting for me but covered.

Hey everyone. I've been sitting in class all day looking at some leans.

I like Wake(+3) Virginia Tech(+3.5) Toronto(+3) and finally Dallas (+2.5)

 

BOL

Hey everyone. I've been sitting in class all day looking at some leans.

I like Wake(+3) Virginia Tech(+3.5) Toronto(+3) and finally Dallas (+2.5)

 

BOL

 

I like Toronto also.

 

Check that over on the Dallas game. It looks tempting.

 

As for the others.

 

I see Wake at +5.5. I don't know though Georgia Tech's on a roll lately.

 

Virginia is 10-1 at home so be careful there too.

Check Rider tonight giving 5 to an awful Manhattan squad. I also like Mississippi St. giving 2.5 to Arkansas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.