Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jan. 2010 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I like the Cats, Morehead, and EKU today in hoops. I also Played Louisville, Ohio U, and Penn State early.

I bet entirely too much on the under 57 in the Saints game. I think 3 of 4 go under this weekend so I'm taking all 4 of them. This will be my largest play though. Good luck to everyone.

I took Arz +14.5 for 10

Arz/Saints Over 57-30

Colts ml 100

At least I won't have to sweat out my losing bet.

At least I won't have to sweat out my losing bet.

 

I thought about you when they were about to break the record for most pts in 1st half. I keep kicking myself for taking the Cards +14.5. I decided last night I was only taking the over in this one and the Colts. Last minute I teased the Cards which washes out the Over.

I thought about you when they were about to break the record for most pts in 1st half. I keep kicking myself for taking the Cards +14.5. I decided last night I was only taking the over in this one and the Colts. Last minute I teased the Cards which washes out the Over.

 

The bad thing is it was my largest play in 3 years and I would have bet more if I would have known Arizona was going to score 14. Oh well you win some and you lose more than you win generally. I doubled my bet on the under in this Balltimore game and I have a parlay on Balt/under. The bad thing is if I hit that I still need a monster day tomorrow to break even from the Saints game.

There was finally an under in the NFL playoffs. 5 overs to 1 under right now.

  • Author

I played the Boys and the under in the first game today. I need a bounce back day as well.

  • Author

1-1 early, probably play under again in 4o'clock game.

I'm not going to lie those two unders bailed me out this week. I still lost, but 5-3 is a good number. It could have been a disaster.

  • Author

They helped me a lot as well. A lot of MLK NBA afternoon games today starting around 2, so let's hear some winners!

I've got Kansas St -1.5

All week long I was going to fire on Indy and the Jets +14.5. Last second I fired on SD ml and lost what I won in my Colts bet. Kicking myself a little but really though SD was too talented. I felt like the Jets were a nightmare matchup for them. I've had an amazing year in the NFL though.

Been up and down on basketball.

Started a new hockey system and it's been really good. 7-1 since I've started. Not my system but it's been good. I'm going to watch it another week and I'll try to get on here if it stays hot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.