Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jan. 2010 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I took Indy +8 nasty field conditions should be a close game. Late games I'm leaning towards KC +10 or Oakland +10.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Some crazy spreads today. In early action I took: Bills, panthers and under, Browns, Texans, Pitt over, Vikings.

 

6-1 and the Texans beat me by a half point. Also hit a 7 team 7 point teaser at 6-1 odds and have a 5 team ML parlay, with 4 in and only the Totans left!:dancingpa

In the 4 o'clocks I took Philly, Zona and under, KC, Oak, SD under, and Tenn.

Bengals might still be up in the air about what to do, after NE lost Bengals went off the board at Betus.com, so who knows.

Well Atlanta did it for me. Now a Baltimore loss would just be icing on the cake.

  • Author

Big play on C.Mich.-3 and also reg. play on Air Force +9.5 in hoops.

  • Author

Who does everybody like in the big game tonight?

Who does everybody like in the big game tonight?

 

Depends on the spread. I like Alabama by 3. Spread for me is at -4. I might go with Texas to lose by the 3 that I think they'll lose by. Maybe just a money line or a teaser though.

  • Author

I got it at 4, Betus had it at 5. I am playing the Tide -4 pretty big!

Off the wall, but play Edmonton over Columbus in NHL.

I ended up doing a ML for Bama. Should have gone with the spread but it's cool still made some cash.

What's everyone thinking on the NFL games. I like the Jets, Eagles, Ravens, and Packers. Its early but those are my thoughts.

  • Author
I ended up doing a ML for Bama. Should have gone with the spread but it's cool still made some cash.

 

I thought that Bama was going to win by 3 late in the game.

I think I will be taking the Bengals but still haven't made up my mind. Might just lay off.

I thought that Bama was going to win by 3 late in the game.

 

Until all hell broke loose. :eek:

I don't know which one's I'll bet, maybe two of the NFL games. But my picks if I were to bet them all would be Jets, Cowboys, Ravens, Packers. I'll probably lay off of the Cowboys game. That's a tough game to bet due to the Eagles playing so inconsistently.

Dallas has a hard time beating a team 3 times in a season. In 07 they had the bye and couldn't beat the Giants for the 3rd time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.