Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jan. 2010 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

Eagles and Cardinals both are hard to handicap.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hit a nice little parlay tonight. Took the Toronto Raptors + 1.5 and the over (208.)

 

Didn't put too much down on it, but it paid over 3:1.

 

I also took Butler +1, which was the lock of the century.

What site do you guys suggest me using if I am considering starting to get into some on line sports betting?

What site do you guys suggest me using if I am considering starting to get into some on line sports betting?

 

I use sportsbook.com. I've heard of betus and bookmaker too. I'm sure they're all nearly identical.

  • Author

Whoever you go with, let us know beforehand, as most sites let current players get a referral bonus, I am in with Betus.com.

Today's game look tough, but am leaning towards GB late.

I didn't bet either game but I picked the Jets and the Cowboys ^^ up there somewhere and got those. I also said Ravens and Green Bay which means they'll probably both lose if I bet them both because I can never go 4 for 4 :madman:

Had a pretty good week. Alabama over Texs, Jets over Bengals, Cowboys over Eagles. Now if the Pats beat the Ravens, and Kansas (-5) beats Tenn in basketball I'll go 5-0 this week.

Well I took the Ravens +10.5 I bought 7 extra points for no reason now bet 150 to win 50 and now I have the Cardinals at +3 love Ken Whisenhunt come playoff team. He's an ex-Steeler coach can never go wrong there. :lol:

Well I took the Ravens +10.5 I bought 7 extra points for no reason now bet 150 to win 50 and now I have the Cardinals at +3 love Ken Whisenhunt come playoff team. He's an ex-Steeler coach can never go wrong there. :lol:

 

Lookin pretty good. :thumb:

  • Author

Cats scare me tonight, but I got to play them! If they win, I think they roll!

  • Author

Cats win & cover!:dancingpa

I had the Cats huge last night to and I had them -2 for the 1st half. I went 3-0 last night.First night in a while I really got back into things. I really wish I had the time to mess with NBA road system.

  • Author

Just from a quick glance at the lines in the paper, I think Tenn. might have a let down and not beat Auburn by 14, also should Morehead be favored 17. I know they are playing well, and SEMO is not real good, but that is a lot for their style of play.

Has anyone tried The Vegas Nightmare or know of anyone that's tried it? I've had a few people tell me they are making a killing off of it. I'm usually skeptical of people talking up a system, but not these people.

Has anyone tried The Vegas Nightmare or know of anyone that's tried it? I've had a few people tell me they are making a killing off of it. I'm usually skeptical of people talking up a system, but not these people.

 

If you ever find out please let me know I'd love to know that system. By the way I took James Madison +10 and IU +14 tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.