Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jan. 2010 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I took Lsu and the under in the 1 o'clocks and took Oreg and under at 4 o'clock. I think there will be some money to made tomorrow.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ended up doing alright I took WVU ML, but the starting quarterback got hurt when they were up 14-3 and lost. Came back with Ohio State +5 so came out even.

 

Today I really like UConn +4 I don't know why and also love South Florida -7 against Northern Illinois. Good luck to everyone today.

  • Author

I played SFlorida game over and will probably play UConn, Ole Miss for sure. Where is all the gamblers at?

I have gone 2-2 on my season win totals in the NFL so far. I have 2 more for tomorrow. I need Baltimore to lose and Atlanata to win. Baltimore will either be a push or win for me so I am OK there. Now Atlanta is either way on this one game. I am trying to think of a way to make some other bets to make sure I win money but I can't seem to come up with anything.

  • Author
I have gone 2-2 on my season win totals in the NFL so far. I have 2 more for tomorrow. I need Baltimore to lose and Atlanata to win. Baltimore will either be a push or win for me so I am OK there. Now Atlanta is either way on this one game. I am trying to think of a way to make some other bets to make sure I win money but I can't seem to come up with anything.

 

Can't you bet other teams on the moneyline or does it not work out mathematically?

  • Author

In hoops today I played: Butler -15.5, Cats -7, Marquette pk, Cincy-4.5, Austin Peay +5.5.

Can't you bet other teams on the moneyline or does it not work out mathematically?

 

No it won't really workout like that. I need Baltimore to lose so I would have to bet them to win to make sure I won each way. The ML for them is -550.

Big Slick I hope you bet the house and kids on Cats -7.

I have gone 2-2 on my season win totals in the NFL so far. I have 2 more for tomorrow. I need Baltimore to lose and Atlanata to win. Baltimore will either be a push or win for me so I am OK there. Now Atlanta is either way on this one game. I am trying to think of a way to make some other bets to make sure I win money but I can't seem to come up with anything.

 

Are you doing what I PMed you about last year? If you catch a spread different on 2 sites taking both so you can't loose? If so how did you get around not having to pay to wire money? It's one heck of a system if you can get around that!

Are you doing what I PMed you about last year? If you catch a spread different on 2 sites taking both so you can't loose? If so how did you get around not having to pay to wire money? It's one heck of a system if you can get around that!

 

No I bet on their total wins for the season with a someone I know.

No I bet on their total wins for the season with a someone I know.

 

That's fun. I started to do NFL but didn't. Won a little in MLB this year doing that.

These bowls have killed me. The Rose Bowl especially!

  • Author

A buddy of mine played about 10 over/under on wins in NFL back in the summer and is like 8-2 with Houston pending.

I have locked in some props on bengals game tonight: Longest FG under 43.5, No score in first 6 minutes, and first score to be a TD. Winds are going to be very bad.

I think I am going to roll with them how it is and if Atlanta wins I will be in good shape.

  • Author

Some crazy spreads today. In early action I took: Bills, panthers and under, Browns, Texans, Pitt over, Vikings.

  • Author
Are you doing what I PMed you about last year? If you catch a spread different on 2 sites taking both so you can't loose? If so how did you get around not having to pay to wire money? It's one heck of a system if you can get around that!

 

Very important lesson to all gamblers, ALWAYS HAVE MORE THAN 1 PLACE TO MAKE BETS! Yesterday is a perfect example, Kentucky was -7 on Betus and with my local, but some friends of mine bet it at 9.5 with their local. If that guy pushed his bets off, he would have made a fortune!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.