Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Bishop Brossart Predictions

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Semi-Final of the AIT.

 

Game is at 7:00 tomorrow.

 

Ill take Mason Co.

 

Mason Co 54

Brossart 45

Brossart 59

 

Mason County 55

Brossart beat Highlands, who beat Mason Co. I'll take Brossart 58-54. Then again, I am biased towards the Stangs. I drank the green Kool Aide.

Mason Co has Pawsat back and should be able to get by the Stangs.

 

Mason Co 55

Stangs 50

Mason Co has Pawsat back and should be able to get by the Stangs.

 

Mason Co 55

Stangs 50

 

Pawsats not back.

Pawsats not back.

 

I saw his name in the boxscore the other night.

  • Author
I saw his name in the boxscore the other night.

 

Most have been a mis-print.

I saw his name in the boxscore the other night.

 

You might have seen it, but he isn't close to being back.

Mason by 9

Mason Co has Pawsat back and should be able to get by the Stangs.

 

Mason Co 55

Stangs 50

 

There was a Pawsat but it was for the other team.

Brossart beat Highlands, who beat Mason Co. I'll take Brossart 58-54. Then again, I am biased towards the Stangs. I drank the green Kool Aide.

 

I wouldn't base this one on score comparison of these games..... I'll go the other way with the Royals by 7 in a good game. If the Stangs get this one I'll partake in the kool-aid as well !:D

Think Mason will win this one. 10th region matchup, should be a good one.

Brossart by less than 10

Close game...back and forth...Stangs win based on tenacious defense. Final score: 40-37...best of luck to Coach Code...and go Stangs!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.