Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Bishop Brossart Predictions

Who wins? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll pick Mason in a very close game just because I like their saying "tradition never graduates". Mason 56, Brossart 52.

I will say that this game features two of the best coaches in the state. Code and O'Hearn are both outstanding

Should be a good one.

Mason Co wins.:ylsuper:

Brossart has historically struggled against the Royals and I don't see this year being any different. I look for the Stangs to receive their first loss in this game.

 

Mason Co 54

Brossart 47

I don't think the Royals have been playing very well. They will have to step it up in order to beat Brossart. This team misses Pawsat and Gilbert isn't quite playing up to par.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.