Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 74 Lee, AL 56

Featured Replies

Vinny Zollo was named player of the game. He had 21 points and 20 rebound and several block shots. GRC out rebounded Lee High 54-32.

 

GRC:

 

Zollo 21

Stenzel 21

Cory Rogers 7

Daniels 14

Purvis 9

Fatkin

Charlie Rogers 2

 

Lee Al

 

Josh Langford 13

King 13

Bass 4

D Langford 4

Didn't get the rest

I may be in the minority but I really hope UK reconsiders the Zollo offer. I had the chance to see him play once and he was a work horse. Not the most athletic, but he worked hard. Every team needs a guy like him.

I may be in the minority but I really hope UK reconsiders the Zollo offer. I had the chance to see him play once and he was a work horse. Not the most athletic, but he worked hard. Every team needs a guy like him.

 

I agree, he is a man on a misson this year. Who ever gets this Vinny will be getting a great player on and off the court and in the classroom.:thumb:

 

Very proud of our GRC team tonight. 3 players in double figures. Great team ball....this team is special.

Cards are going to suprise a lot of teams this year. This team is more than one or two blue collar players, when you have this much talent that will play TEAM basketball they will be a tough out for any team they face!

 

 

GO CARDS!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Clark County 74, Lee 56 - Clark County opened the game on a 10-0 run holding Huntsville, Alabama's Lee High School scoreless for the opening five minutes of play.The Generals pulled within 33-37 four minutes into the third quarter but couldn't get any closer to the hot shooting Cardinals until the closing 1:30 of the quarter. Three straight Clark County turnovers gave the Generals momentum as they cut the lead to one point. A missed dunk by Lee's Josh Langford and a goal tending call on the other end of the court allowed Clark County to extend their lead back to 13 points. The Cardinals continued to roll extending their lead to as many as 20 points on multiple occasions in the last four minutes of the game. Josh Langford and Lebron King led Lee with 13 points apiece. Vinny Zollo scored 21 points and grabbed 20 rebounds and Robbie Stenzel added 21 for the Cardinals.

Clark County's Vinny Zollo was named the Gatorade/Five-Star Basketball Star of the Game.

http://www.kingofthebluegrass.com/

I have now seen Scott Co, Ballard, Eastern and saw Clark tonight at KOB.

They are ahead of those teams in my book from what I saw tonight.

 

They are HUGE and they really know how to play!

I have now seen Scott Co, Ballard, Eastern and saw Clark tonight at KOB.

They are ahead of those teams in my book from what I saw tonight.

 

They are HUGE and they really know how to play![/QUOTE]

 

Thanks this is a very special team...and mostly Jr's. One senior on team.

 

I love how we have 3 or 4 players that will have double figures. Great teamwork.

I may be in the minority but I really hope UK reconsiders the Zollo offer. I had the chance to see him play once and he was a work horse. Not the most athletic, but he worked hard. Every team needs a guy like him.

 

I don't think he would ever play at UK under Coach Cal. He is a solid player but not UK material IMO.

I don't think he would ever play at UK under Coach Cal. He is a solid player but not UK material IMO.

 

You haven't seen him play this year....different player.

You haven't seen him play this year....different player.

 

We shall see but I really don't think so. They guys coach Cal can get...:scared:. Maybe a solid player in Kentucky, but who knows. Don't get me wrong Zollo is a solid player a Mr. Basketball contender for next year. :thumb:

We shall see but I really don't think so. They guys coach Cal can get...:scared:. Maybe a solid player in Kentucky, but who knows. Don't get me wrong Zollo is a solid player a Mr. Basketball contender for next year. :thumb:

 

I tend to agree with this statement.

 

If he grows a couple inches, then maybe!

 

Otherwise IMO he will be an excellent mid-major player.

I have now seen Scott Co, Ballard, Eastern and saw Clark tonight at KOB.

They are ahead of those teams in my book from what I saw tonight.

 

They are HUGE and they really know how to play!

It's a nice win, but Lee was 8-5 coming into the game and Alabama isn't exactly known for producing disciplined, savvy basketball teams. The farther south you go, the more they just sort of roll out the balls and let them play.

Good win for the Cards! This team is something to be dealt with. This team night in and night out will be tough.

Good win for GRC. Representing the 10th region well tonight. 21 and 20 is quite a night for Mr. Zollo.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.