Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Dixie Predictions 12/18

Featured Replies

Dixie travels to Beechwood Friday night, any thoughts on this outcome?

This should actually be a pretty decent game but I think Dixie will be too much for the Tigers.

 

Dixie- 62

Beechwood- 53

I see Pike having a big game and Pohlgeers from Beechwood will have a tough time getting looks. Dixie really got after it in their man to man D the other night and should have a big size advantage here.

 

Dixie 65

BHS. 49

I see Pike having a big game and Pohlgeers from Beechwood will have a tough time getting looks. Dixie really got after it in their man to man D the other night and should have a big size advantage here.

 

Dixie 65

BHS. 49

 

Beechwood actually has some decent size. Dixie won't have that much of a size advantage:

 

5'10 Hall v 5'10 Trammel

6'0 Fangman v 5'10 Raleigh

6'1 Daniels v 6'3 Stansberry

6'3 Pohlgeers v 6'3 Smith

6'4 Cruse v 6'5 Pike

 

I'm pretty sure that's Beechwood's starting lineup. Not overly impressive or big, but outside of Stansberry and Pike, Dixie won't have much of a size advantage.

Beechwood by 5

Beechwood has to keep the turnovers down, rebound, hit shots and play defense to win! Then again so does Dixie! I think it will come down to coaching. Can Shumate get the better of one of his old employers for a second straight year. Should be fun to watch! I think Daniels hits a drving lay up with 3.2 sec left for the Win!

Beechwood will be good by the end of the year, but they are young and haven't been playing well of late. Dixie in a close one.

Dixie by 5.

Say it ain't so Dawg, Going against your Tigers. May you miss every two foot putt you ever hit again :eyeonyou:

  • Author
Will Trammel be playing?

I don't believe Trammel will be playing friday night so I am not sure who the fifth starter will be?

PG. 5'9 Hall vs PG. 5'11 Hatton

SG. 6'2 Pohlgeers vs SF. 5'11 Raleigh

SF. 6'0 Fangman vs SG. 6'1 Stahl or SG. 5'10 Boone

PF. 6'1 Daniels vs PF. 6'6 Pike

C. 6'4 Cruse vs C. 6'4 Smith

 

I think Dixie is due for a win i have seen them play there last couple games and i think there intensity and effort will be to much for beechwood to handle. I think that Beechwood wont have the strength or size to handle Dixie's big men in the post.

 

I'll take dixie by 15+

 

Good luck to both teams!:popcorn:

From what i've heard in the stands at games I think Trammel will be down for the next couple of games at least until after the Christmas break.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.