Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The pot calling the kettle black (the true story of Male, Manual, and Scott County)!

Featured Replies

We'll fight them in the delegate vote. Then we'll fight them at the Board of Control. Then we'll fight them at the Board of Education. Then we'll fight them in the legislature. And we'll fight them in the courts. And if all that fails, we'll fight them at the ballot box.. And while all that fighting is going on, we'll kick their tails on the field.
Patton was a great movie wasn't it. All this emotion, I kinda feel up squishy inside.
  • Replies 383
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patton was a great movie wasn't it. All this emotion, I kinda feel up squishy inside.

If most of this garbage passes, Male and Manu"e"l are the only two left in the state without a defined district. Enjoy shooting arrows before you become the apple...

Welcome back from your extended absence from this thread.
I quit trying to be rational, nobody else was. This is what you all wanted anyway I am trying to be there for you. You all don't want to discuss anything you just want to argue. It is not productive but I am hoping to help you through this troubled time, as it seems it must be my fault because I went to an evil public school that hasn't won a state title since the PC was invented that now seems to threaten the winners of the vast majority of titles now.
Patton was a great movie wasn't it. All this emotion, I kinda feel up squishy inside.

I wasn't sure if it sounded more like Churchill or Knute Rockne, but Patton? Nah!

If most of this garbage passes, Male and Manu"e"l are the only two left in the state without a defined district. Enjoy shooting arrows before you become the apple...
Read the thread again GT I am not the one shooting I am the pin cushion. I am against prop 20 for the 9000 billionth time. I know what the direction is going. It doesn't matter, it is still my schools fault somehow, when 20 some odd schools are cosigned and the author of half the props is from Eastern, it has to be Manual's fault. :rolleyes:
I wasn't sure if it sounded more like Churchill or Knute Rockne, but Patton? Nah!
You didn't have the accent to be the others, so I picked Patton.
Read the thread again GT I am not the one shooting I am the pin cushion. I am against prop 20 for the 9000 billion time.

All the while you say "I can see why it is best for the school". If you take that side, you have to defend it too...

All the while you say "I can see why it is best for the school". If you take that side, you have to defend it too...
NO I don't!!!

I have said that the Administration has to do what THEY think is right. That DOESN'T mean I think it is right. It would be like if you thought it was wrong to bomb Iraq when Clinton was president. You could understand why he did it, you might even still support Clinton, you could still support your country, but you don't support the bombing of Iraq. :rolleyes:

NO I don't!!!

I have said that the Administration has to do what THEY think is right. That DOESN'T mean I think it is right. It would be like if you thought it was wrong to bomb Iraq when Clinton was president. You could understand why he did it, you might even still support Clinton, you could still support your country, but you don't support the bombing of Iraq. :rolleyes:

Bombing Iraq, and kicking the best out of the way in a kids game. Nice...

Read the thread again GT I am not the one shooting I am the pin cushion. I am against prop 20 for the 9000 billionth time. I know what the direction is going. It doesn't matter, it is still my schools fault somehow, when 20 some odd schools are cosigned and the author of half the props is from Eastern, it has to be Manual's fault. :rolleyes:

You set yourself up as the pin cushion when you started to defend the Manual administration for supporting this garbage. Eastern doesn't have anyone on this board to argue with as near as I can tell. If it will make you feel better, for the record, Sexton is beneath contempt and an awfull representative for public education. Don't expect me to think much better of those that choose to follow his lead.

Bombing Iraq, and kicking the best out of the way in a kids game. Nice...
JEEZ la pete. You guys are killing me it is an analogy not a comparison. :rolleyes:
You set yourself up as the pin cushion when you started to defend the Manual administration for supporting this garbage. Eastern doesn't have anyone on this board to argue with as near as I can tell. If it will make you feel better, for the record, Sexton is beneath contempt and an awfull representative for public education. Don't expect me to think much better of those that choose to follow his lead.

:thumb:

You set yourself up as the pin cushion when you started to defend the Manual administration for supporting this garbage. Eastern doesn't have anyone on this board to argue with as near as I can tell. If it will make you feel better, for the record, Sexton is beneath contempt and an awfull representative for public education. Don't expect me to think much better of those that choose to follow his lead.
First that is a LIE I never supported the administration for supporting this prop. There is a difference in supporting my administration and supporting them for supporting this and I have been very clear about it. It is a flat out lie to say I did.

 

This is garbage to you and your teams have been reaping the advantages of it for decades. It is funny to see you all whine about the simple possibilty of these rules appling to your schools like the public schools whiners have been whining about playing you guys. For the record I don't agree with either, I personally rather play ball and beat you guys with all your cool gyms and coaches and trailers and radio stations and such. I think it is funny, but the sheer possibility that you might only have Jefferson county to draw from and I get this response, you want to label me a hypocrite, when I am against the props. I find it funny. You all want to keep argueing with someone else that is against prop 20 or is that all?

First that is a LIE I never supported the administration for supporting this prop. There is a difference in supporting my administration and supporting them for supporting this and I have been very clear about it. It is a flat out lie to say I did.

 

This is garbage to you and your teams have been reaping the advantages of it for decades. It is funny to see you all whine about the simple possibilty of these rules appling to your schools like the public schools whiners have been whining about playing you guys. For the record I don't agree with either, I personally rather play ball and beat you guys with all your cool gyms and coaches and trailers and radio stations and such. I think it is funny, but the sheer possibility that you might only have Jefferson county to draw from and I get this response, you want to label me a hypocrite, when I am against the props. I find it funny. You all want to keep argueing with someone else that is against prop 20 or is that all?

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The fact of the matter is:

 

We oppose prop 20. We think the 20 mile propsition will have the ever so most negligible effect possible. We're the ones that picked up the holes in YOUR JV and Frosh schedules when no one else would play you. We're probably friendlier to the T posters on this site than any other public schools.

 

We're AGAINST this. At the same time, we can see the real point, that your teams DO have a competitive advantage, and we can understand that frustration about that might have brought us to this point. WE'D rather keep lining up against you guys and working harder. That doesn't mean we don't see what's in plain sight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.