Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harbaugh to also interview for the ND job.

Featured Replies

Plus he knows how to deal with high academic standards

 

 

Are ND's academic standards for athletes the same as the student population?

 

Because at Duke they are different.

The Stanford AD shot this rumor down too. Both he and Harbaugh are denying the rumor.

GT- Randy Edsall (spelling) still an option?

GT- Randy Edsall (spelling) still an option?

Haven't heard anything on that one since Saturday. Everything points to BK right now...

I don't see how BK leaves the interview without the job. I hope he doesn't leave, he's done more at UC in the past two seasons than ND's done in two decades. I can't fault him if he leaves, if anyone can succeed in SB I think he can but he's really put UC on solid ground.

I agree but I don't think Harbaugh is next in line, it's Stoops. No we haven't heard anything about Notre Dame talking to Stoops formally but many ND sources are saying that Kelly is plan A and Stoops is plan B.

 

Stoops would have been plan A. With BK further down the wish list. JMO

Harbaugh said the following last night in Green Bay when asked about the ND job:

 

"I'm the head coach of Stanford University...I don't discuss other coaching positions."

 

When asked if he'd be at Stanford next year:

 

"I love Stanford University and God willing, yes I'll be back at Stanford next year."

 

Again, this could just be coach speak but ESPN is not reporting too that Harbaugh won't be interviewing for the job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.