Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter 74 Elliott County 73

Featured Replies

Who are these people saying Elliott will be better then last years team? I am an Elliott fan and I have never said that nor see it on here. Just wondering where this is coming from.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11-39... that reminds me of an Allen Iverson box score

 

That is a lot of sho:eek:ts!

Who are these people saying Elliott will be better then last years team? I am an Elliott fan and I have never said that nor see it on here. Just wondering where this is coming from.

 

Somebody said it it another thread. I don't think the poster was actually an Elliott follower--just an Elliott supporter (there's a big difference). Every team has some over enthusiastic fans who spout off. Rational thinking people know and understand that this is not last year's team. In fact almost no schools have "last year's team." This year's team will be fine though.

Who are these people saying Elliott will be better then last years team? I am an Elliott fan and I have never said that nor see it on here. Just wondering where this is coming from.

 

East v.Elliott predictions thread #10 by Elliott fan Amos.

According to the radio, many of timmy knipps forced shots was due to the fact Barnhill was in his shorts the entire game. Regardless, these two young men showed why they are the two best players in the 16th Region

11-39... that reminds me of an Allen Iverson box score

 

39 shots? Wow, I've never seen a high school player ever get that many shots in a game. He had to shoot it every time he got it. Most big guys don't even touch it that many times.

39 shots? Wow, I've never seen a high school player ever get that many shots in a game. He had to shoot it every time he got it. Most big guys don't even touch it that many times.

Ever hear of Irvin Stepp?

Ever hear of Irvin Stepp?

 

I was thinking the same thing....:lol:

Irvin Stepp hit more than 11 out of 39 also, remember there was no 3 point line when he played.

Really fun game to watch. I came away thoroughly impressed with 0 and 40 from Elliott. If they learn to value their possessions a little bit more they will be difficult to deal with.

Lost in all of this , East must have a pretty good TEAM.

They do have a very good team.....a pure point guard will be a big asset.

Irvin Stepp hit more than 11 out of 39 also, remember there was no 3 point line when he played.

 

Also Remember Irvine Stepp never played in a state tournament Knipp has played in three.

Also Remember Irvine Stepp never played in a state tournament Knipp has played in three.

 

Irvin Stepp never had Jonthan Ferguson or the Faulkners with him lets wait and see how many Regionals Knnipp wins on his own now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.