Louisville 96 Arkansas 66

BoondockSaint

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't watch the whole game, but I expected more honestly. I'm sure he will be fine, but looked pretty average out there tonight. He made some dumb, dumb fouls.

He didn't look good in the first half, made the dumb fouls and sit on the bench. He looked more poise when he came back. There is no doubt he will be fine, he'll be great. Not a doubt in my mind. He is in a good position because the team is not asking a lot of him, he doesn't have to start this year, and will not be asked to play heavy minutes.

Goode usually has a pretty good presence on D and he is apparently a decent shooter too. I think he could be a key factor to this years team.

Is Goode hurt right now?

Yeah, he's been hurt off and on since he got there. Jennings is the best interior defender. He was one of best shot blockers in the league last year, in limited minutes. Swop is going to block some shots too. Goode will help them out against certain teams.

He's dealing with a concussion right now, collided with Samuels in practice.

Lightin up guys. UL looked terrible in the 1st half and finished strong as I stated. They were playing a team with 6 scholarship players and were extremely sloppy with a ton of fouls. This team can be very good, no doubt. But I guarantee Pitino wasn't happy or satisfied. Did you see him on the bench in the 1st? I guess it's okay to look terrible as long as you are up 17 on a weak team. :thumb: It seems as though you can't make a comment unless you are just a homer. Just stating what I saw. :isurrender:

Lightin up guys. UL looked terrible in the 1st half and finished strong as I stated. They were playing a team with 6 scholarship players and were extremely sloppy with a ton of fouls. This team can be very good, no doubt. But I guarantee Pitino wasn't happy or satisfied. Did you see him on the bench in the 1st? I guess it's okay to look terrible as long as you are up 17 on a weak team. :thumb: It seems as though you can't make a comment unless you are just a homer. Just stating what I saw. :isurrender:

I really don't think they looked terrible. I think they looked like an inexperienced team playing their first game of the season. I doubt many coaches are satisfied after their teams first game.