Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Fantasy Football Record

Featured Replies

Half way finished with the season or a little over in most fantasy leagues.

 

How's your record?

 

Auto Draft Team. Where we had to bid on free agents and I did know what I was doing so I bid $100 on a free agent and now I can't drop or add players.

This team is 5-4.

 

Money League Team 4-5. I have won 3 in a row in this team. Worst team I have ever drafted. Round 1 Clinton Portis. Round 3. Terrell Owens. Round 5. TJ Houshmandzaheh. Round 6 Larry Johnson. Round 8 Marshawn Lynch. My only steal was in the 16 Round when I picked Miles Austin but later droped him.

 

Team 3. 3-6. This league is crazy/dumb. You get 50 points per TD pass, and my QB's are Romo/Palmer so you can see why I'm not winning.

 

Team 4. 6-3. This team is very solid probley one of my best teams.

QB's McNabb, Cutler

WR Holmes, S Smith (NYG), Miles Austin, A. Bryant, Garcon, Rice

RB Jones Drew, Portis, Gore

 

Team 5. Unoffical BGP league 14 teams. 8-1 Record

QB Brady, P Manning

WR D. Jackson, Boldin, R. White

RB R Williams, R Grant

 

Team 6. Auto Draft team with people from my town. This team I don't check a whole lot. 2-7

 

All these teams are Yahoo.

 

ESPN team with friends from NKU.

 

Team 7 6-3. Solid Team QB Brady. RB Benson, Addai, K Smith. WR A. Johnson, Sims Walker, Colston, D Jackson.

 

Total Record 34-29.

 

Yes, I know I have way to many teams. Next year I'm only playing four teams.

Money league. 3-5-1. I'm done pretty much. Clinton Portis and Steven Jackson killed me in a league where all that matters are TDs.

6-3 in my two money leagues. 5-5 in the BGP league. 3-6 in the unofficial BGP league. I didn't get to draft my team though...I dont check that team all that often because of that reason.

  • Author

Next year I'm making a list of people I'm not going to draft. :lol:

7-2 in my big money 12 team league (and only league). Sitting in first right now:

 

QB: Tony Romo

WR's: Randy Moss, Roddy White, Mike Sims-Walker, Earl Bennett, Malcolm Floyd.

RB's: Pierre Thomas, Tim Hightower, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Bell, Beanie Wells, Tashard Choice

TE: Visanthe Schiancoe

 

So far this has been my most rewarding team I've ever had. I completely overhauled my drafting strategy and so far it has worked out greatly for me, and to top it off...it was laughed at constantly on draft day. I have only made two minor trades all year, so what I drafted has worked out.

Your about to win some money then...:lol:

 

I'd hope so. No one is very close to me in the standings. If I lose now it's be a shame. If something stupid happens like Manning getting injured I have Palmer and Flacco backing him up. My whole team is stacked. Although I do lack depth at the RB position. If one of those get hurt I may be in trouble.

Four money leagues.

 

(7-3) Currently first in the division can clinch division this week with a win.

(11-5) This is a fifty team league and I'm currently in to 10, top 16 go to playoffs

(2-7) Season is over, lost last two games by (2) and (1) pt due to Ben and Drew

TD league I stand in 6th out of 12, about 40 pts from the money

 

Non $

BGP I'm 5-5 and have nice depth and believe I'll make the playoffs once again.

3-6 in my money league. Weak at RB. I believe the first 3 RBs I selected were LT, Willie Parker, and Lendale White. Sheesh.

 

5-4 in my non-money league.

Four money leagues.

 

(7-3) Currently first in the division can clinch division this week with a win.

(11-5) This is a fifty team league and I'm currently in to 10, top 16 go to playoffs

(2-7) Season is over, lost last two games by (2) and (1) pt due to Ben and Drew

TD league I stand in 6th out of 12, about 40 pts from the money

 

Non $

BGP I'm 5-5 and have nice depth and believe I'll make the playoffs once again.

How does a 50 team league work?

How does a 50 team league work?

 

That's a good question. There's only 32 starters for each position :lol:.

  • Author
That's a good question. There's only 32 starters for each position :lol:.

 

It may work like the BGP league or something.

I'm 3-16 combined between my two leagues. It's been a banner freakin' year in my household.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.