sidelinedoc

LCA vs Fairview Winner  

56 members have voted

1. 1. LCA vs Fairview Winner

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think LCA wins, but I think Fairview scores this time, they have improved over the season.

What is it saying when the other team hopes that they can just put up a score on LCA. Is that total dominance or is it all in the teams/fans heads.

What is it saying when the other team hopes that they can just put up a score on LCA. Is that total dominance or is it all in the teams/fans heads.

This is the playoffs now - history means NOTHING - LCA remembers Hazard last year - trust me!

Every game must be prepared for as though it is the Championship - because it is - If you lose - you are done - if you win - you move on to play another day and accept the next week's challenge.

LCA is just another Class A HS Football team along with 15 others who are all capable of winning on any given night.

This is more Fan hype than anything else - LCA players/coaches are "grounded" to the game-planning and preparation it takes to win each week - one week at a time. This week the focus is Fairview - period.

This is the playoffs now - history means NOTHING - LCA remembers Hazard last year - trust me!

Every game must be prepared for as though it is the Championship - because it is - If you lose - you are done - if you win - you move on to play another day and accept the next week's challenge.

LCA is just another Class A HS Football team along with 15 others who are all capable of winning on any given night.

This is more Fan hype than anything else - LCA players/coaches are "grounded" to the game-planning and preparation it takes to win each week - one week at a time. This week the focus is Fairview - period.

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers!!:lol: I was only joking and having a little fun. I know that LCA will take each and every game they play serious. That is how they have become the power they are. I also know that LCA will come out fired up each and every game. That is because of the coaching. It's next to none. You are right it is fan hype. Have to have some with all the seriousness on here. I am a joker and a prankster on here some times. I don't mean to make anyone upset. Just having fun.

LCA though is not just another 1A school. You have a big target on you jersey. LCA is what everyone else strives to be. A top 5 team year after year. Must be nice being a private school!! So no your not just another 1A school in that respect.

Anyway I think the statement I made was just showing total respect to a great great program.

No "feathers" ruffled here - nice "pun" by the way! Eagles - feathers... LOL

I just dont want our Kids reading this hype and forget who they are playing and what their focus is each week - because HAZARD still haunts ME!!! :)

Raceland and LCA fans have so much respect for one another - it is amazing! We have created a great rivalry between our 2 schools in a very short time - since this is only our 10th year of Football (8th in Varsity level).

Good luck to Raceland this week - and hopefully there will still be 2 District 5 teams left to play next week and we hope it is Raceland heading to Lexington next week - right!?

no "feathers" ruffled here - nice "pun" by the way! Eagles - feathers... LOL

i just dont want our Kids reading this hype and forget who they are playing and what their focus is each week - because HAZARD still haunts ME!!! :)

Raceland and LCA fans have so much respect for one another - it is amazing! We have created a great rivalry between our 2 schools in a very short time - since this is only our 10th year of Football (8th in Varsity level).

Good luck to Raceland this week - and hopefully there will still be 2 District 5 teams left to play next week and we hope it is Raceland heading to Lexington next week - right!?

Good post. I agree on the great respect that LCA and Raceland have for each other and hope to see it continue. Hope to see ya in a couple of weeks.

LCA though is not just another 1A school. You have a big target on you jersey. LCA is what everyone else strives to be. A top 5 team year after year. Must be nice being a private school!! So no your not just another 1A school in that respect.

QUOTE]

It must be nice to be a public school during the recession and not have to pay over $6000 a year for one child to attend school there or another $700+ to play football.

QUOTE]

It must be nice to be a public school during the recession and not have to pay over $6000 a year for one child to attend school there or another $700+ to play football.

:thumb: I hear ya.