Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County/Trinity Predictions

Who wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I feel Shelby has a shot at an upset here. Shelby can either go to the pass or run. So Trinity better be ready for a game because Shelby can beat them.

Go Rockets

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC faithful - did you have a player ejected last Friday night ? Can you provide details please ? Thanks.

Trinity 35-13.

Trinity 35-13.

 

Sounds about right. :thumb:

So ... no one is thinking Dixie Heights from 2004?

Trinity, 42-21

 

CM

 

Do you know anything about a reported ejection of a SC player Friday night?

 

Thanks.

CM

 

Do you know anything about a reported ejection of a SC player Friday night?

 

Thanks.

 

No, I was at the North Oldham - Elizabethtown game. Hadn't heard anything about an ejection at the Shelby game... Sorry...

Trinity, 42-21

 

I'm really surprised that you don't think that Shelby County with Cresap at QB will do better than this against a Rock team which is not up to its normal talent standards. :confused:

I'm really surprised that you don't think that Shelby County with Cresap at QB will do better than this against a Rock team which is not up to its normal talent standards. :confused:

 

Despite my predicted score, I actually do think Shelby has a shot at this game. The Rockets are well-coached, have a tremendously under-rated QB in Cresap, and the skill players to put up a LOT of points. I would NOT be shocked if Shelby rose up and won this game. Not at all.

 

I have no dog in this fight; I'm just calling it like I see it... I'm not prone to predicting victories on name alone; I just don't think this matchup is good for Shelby.

 

I think the Rocks' defense is better than people are giving them credit for. It's not the Trinity defense that isn't "up to snuff." Sure, T is "just" 7-4, but they're 7-4 against arguably the toughest schedule in the state. They shut out a powerful Bowling Green squad, shutout Manual, held LexCath and Ballard to just two TDs apiece, and held Eastern to 7 points (I know Eastern's not as good this season, but they've been averaging three TDs a game against good competition and hung 34 on Shelby County).

 

I watched a very, very good 5A defense (Oldham County) hold the Rockets to one of their lower point totals of the season (28...their lowest point total was 20 points against Nelson County in the mud and slop). Sure, that was a rivalry game, but Oldham was holding some key players out so they'd be healthy for the 5A playoffs the following week.... and I think Trinity's defense is better than Oldham's.

 

I still think the Rockets will get theirs (points), but I think this will be the toughest defense they've faced this year...and I think Trinity will move the ball against a good, but not great, Shelby defense. Call it a hunch, if you will.

 

I think Shelby's defense is the key to any upset.

 

And yes, I'm still a huge fan of Cresap's. Great QB - 30 TDs and only 2 INT and he's just a JUNIOR! I don't think the kid gets NEARLY the amount of press he deserves... I'm also a huge fan of coach Todd Shipley. He's done a fantastic job at Shelby...

Edited by ColonelMike

I'm really surprised that you don't think that Shelby County with Cresap at QB will do better than this against a Rock team which is not up to its normal talent standards. :confused:

Oxnard. Keep it coming. I know by reading yours and Papa's posts that the Tigers are just too fast and talented for us this year. Where have I heard that before? This team is much different than the one you faced a month ago. We won't look past Shelby County.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.