Women's soccer thug...Wow!

sports fan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this last night & sportscenter & wanted to start this thread but forgot.

Absolutely ridiculous. She should be embarrassed & I hope some type of suspension comes from this. The hair pulling itself should warrant a suspension. A few of the things I think could have been incidental, but when they happen that often...it's a problem.

I hope her family is embarrassed, but they are probably making excuses for her. They obviously didn't raise her too well when it comes to playing fair, respecting others and losing with some grace and dignity.

I can't believe the college would keep her on the team...what an embarrassment. She should be facing assault charges.

I hope her family is embarrassed, but they are probably making excuses for her. They obviously didn't raise her too well when it comes to playing fair, respecting others and losing with some grace and dignity.

I can't believe the college would keep her on the team...what an embarrassment. She should be facing assault charges.

What? :confused:

How in the world can you judge the family by her actions? That's a horribly broad statement & very unfair.

What? :confused:

How in the world can you judge the family by her actions? That's a horribly broad statement & very unfair.

Okay maybe that was unfair.....her coaches (past and present) that have allowed her to play that way are probably partly to blame. She definately has anger issues. Maybe her coaches encourage it. I think we had a thread on here addressing that issue.

When I was in school we used to have a cheer "If you can't beat us cheat us" Nowadays at most games I am tempted to cheer "if you can't beat us BEAT us, literally". It seems that is what a lot of sports have come to. What a shame.