Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner / Manual Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts?

 

Conner can win this one. This could be the second year in a row NKY 6A gets three teams to the second round. But Conner must bring their A game. :popcorn:

After getting stung by Male and a 7-point loss to X, Manual will come out in a foul mood.

Manual 34

Conner 14

I could see this one going either way. I wasn't very impressed with Conner's toughness. If they come out ready to fight I think they can win, with that said I can see Manual winning this by a few touchdowns.

Conner is a very good team but I feel their lack of a true running game may be the difference against Manual. I wouldn't bet against West, he's a gamer.

Manual 28-21.

Conner is a very good team but I feel their lack of a true running game may be the difference against Manual. I wouldn't bet against West, he's a gamer.

 

More or less thats how I see it as well.

I'm affraid this one belongs to Manual. Conner lost to Ryle and Simon Kenton. Manual is along the caliber of team of Ryle and Simon. For that reason I have to go with Manual but I hope I'm wrong.

  • Author

I was just looking through Manual's football webpage. If I'm reading it right, the game has been moved to Moore High School due to poor field conditions at Manual Stadium. The webpage just says "This weeks game has been moved to Moore High School due to poor field conditions". I assume it means the the Conner Game, can anyone confirm this?

I was just looking through Manual's football webpage. If I'm reading it right, the game has been moved to Moore High School due to poor field conditions at Manual Stadium. The webpage just says "This weeks game has been moved to Moore High School due to poor field conditions". I assume it means the the Conner Game, can anyone confirm this?

 

 

Correct. The game has been moved to Moore High School.

One of the few interesting first round games.

This the first time in my memory that the NKY teams have played our (Manual StX Butler PRP) district in the playoffs. As a whole I think District 3 is down from there usual strength so it may be a good year for the NKY'ers.

 

Manual has never played very well after losing to Male, I think the let down has a big psychological effect on the team. I still believe in Manual's defense and believe they have played a much stronger schedule to be plenty prepared for whatever Conner has to offer. I expect Manual to win but really won't be shocked by any outcome ranging from blowout win to blowout loss.

Nick West has a big game....Conner 28 Manual 14

I hope Nick West's receivers have big games!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.