Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills/Shawnee Playoff Predictions

Featured Replies

This week Western Hills hosts Shawnee in a first round playoff game. Western Hills coming off a big win against cross town rival and I think their best record of 7-3 in the history of teh school. Shawnee on the other hand just found out they have to forfeit two of their previous wins.

 

Who wins and why?

 

I have to say I like WH chances here if Hills can keep a good mix of plays with Wright getting 20 + touches I think Hills wins by 2 touchdowns.

WH is going to have thier speed matched if not exceeded for the first time this year, however, I do think that Hills can pull out the win. Ill say Hills by 1 td.

I am going to take Shawnee in this one. I think Shawnee is faster than WHHS and will be out to show something having had games taken away from them. This will be a great first round game. Anxious to see who pulls this one out.

Western Hills has been waiting a LONG time to host a play-off game, and this senior class has been on a mission all season. Shawnee gives up huge ammounts of rushing yards, with a large portion of this coming between the tackles - where Hills runs the ball best with JWright. Is Shawnee faster than Frankfot High? Western Hills was able to limit Frankfort's big play opportunites, and I think they can do the same against Shawnee. If Shawnee has to drive the ball for scores, they will not put up many points. Western Hills' ability to run to set up Curry throwing and running will allow Hills to win 28-12.

Hill's has got a bunch of hard nose kids, I don't see them letting this one slip away at home.

Hills should win this one, we'll find out how tough Shawnee is!

I'm saying Shawnee over Hills by a TD.

WHHS has a solid team. They will not lose to Shawnee.

 

WHHS - 28

 

Shawnee- 7

Hill's has got a bunch of hard nose kids, I don't see them letting this one slip away at home.

 

I think the same can be said for Shawnee. This should be a hard fought game.

I think Shawnee is faster as a team. IMO this will be settled in OT. WH by 1 in OT

Shawnee is the better team??? I do not think so, Shawnee has a few fast players but by far does not have the good players at various positions like Western Hills. Hills plays better team ball. Hills by 3 scores. Hills ability to get two point conversions will be worth one score.

  • Author
Shawnee is the better team??? I do not think so, Shawnee has a few fast players but by far does not have the good players at various positions like Western Hills. Hills plays better team ball. Hills by 3 scores. Hills ability to get two point conversions will be worth one score.

 

 

 

:thumb::thumb:

Shawnee is the better team??? I do not think so, Shawnee has a few fast players but by far does not have the good players at various positions like Western Hills. Hills plays better team ball. Hills by 3 scores. Hills ability to get two point conversions will be worth one score.

Agreed- 35-21 Hills

Western Hills 35-21.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.