Caldwell County/Fort Campbell Predictions

Who wins this first round matchup?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this first round matchup?

• Fort Campbell
    • Caldwell County

FC rolls in this one. Caldwell beat Mayfield in a meaningless game under very abnormal weather conditions. After Friday night, that will be a distant memory for both Caldwell which will be done for the year and Mayfield on their way to a 1A state title.

FC only slows down when Coach Berner brings out the starters. FC only allows one "thanks for coming TD" in the 4th when only JV Falcons are on the field.

FC 50

Tigers 7

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC rolls in this one. Caldwell beat Mayfield in a meaningless game under very abnormal weather conditions. After Friday night, that will be a distant memory for both Caldwell which will be done for the year and Mayfield on their way to a 1A state title.

FC only slows down when Coach Berner brings out the starters. FC only allows one "thanks for coming TD" in the 4th when only JV Falcons are on the field.

FC 50

Tigers 7

It's a pretty rare moment when only JV Falcons are on the field. Players like Jorstad and Clements on the OLine sometimes play the whole game.

Either way, I don't think it'll be close.

Later.

This first round match isn't going to be much of a football game. More like a track meet. Caldwell Co. better hope for another thunderstorm and downpour. Thats how they beat the Cardinals. Just remember this:

Ft CAMPBELL offense averages 54.3 ppg. Caldwell Co 18.7 That is +35.6 in favor of FC...... Ft Campbell avg. 13.57 ppq. In 1 1/2 qtrs the Falsons will pass what CC averages.

FT Campbell's defense gives up only 6.7 ppg that equals 1.7 ppq. Caldwell gives up 20.3 ppg and that is more then they score per game. Ft CAMPBELL gives up 13.6 less points per game. Take the offense and defense comparrisons and you come up with 49.2 ppg that Caldwell needs to make up for. I doubt that happens. But I do believe FT CAMPBELL will see 54+ points on the board. And Caldwell Co. won't see their offensive average of 18.7. :scared::isurrender::isurrender:

This first round match isn't going to be much of a football game. More like a track meet. Caldwell Co. better hope for another thunderstorm and downpour. Thats how they beat the Cardinals. Just remember this:

Ft CAMPBELL offense averages 54.3 ppg. Caldwell Co 18.7 That is +35.6 in favor of FC...... Ft Campbell avg. 13.57 ppq. In 1 1/2 qtrs the Falsons will pass what CC averages.

FT Campbell's defense gives up only 6.7 ppg that equals 1.7 ppq. Caldwell gives up 20.3 ppg and that is more then they score per game. Ft CAMPBELL gives up 13.6 less points per game. Take the offense and defense comparrisons and you come up with 49.2 ppg that Caldwell needs to make up for. I doubt that happens. But I do believe FT CAMPBELL will see 54+ points on the board. And Caldwell Co. won't see their offensive average of 18.7. :scared::isurrender::isurrender:

You must have one of them there fancy calculators? :D :thumb:

That's confusing, but I like the bottom line. :)

GO FALCONS!!!

Later.