Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central/Belfry Predictions

Who wins? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why? Should be a good one. I will go with my heart and pick Belfry.

This should be a good game - and hard to call. Where is it to be played?

Not having seen Belfry play, I can't make a prediction. I'll defer to the unbiased opinion of Watusi. :D

Johnson Central and Belfry have two common opponents. Ashland and Sheldon Clark.

 

Belfry beat Sheldon Clark 34-13

Johnson Central lost-----14-22

 

Belfry lost to Ashland 20-22

Johnson C won--------29-28

 

Belfry has won its last 6 games

Johnson C has won last 5 games

 

Belfry is ranked #2 in AAA

Johnson C. ----#10 in AAAAA

 

Belfry last 5 games offense 42.6------defense 18.0

Johnson Central -- offense 43.6------defense 16.8

 

Belfry is at home. Is this the deciding factor. Aprox 65-70 mile bus ride for JC. This should be a FIGHT to the finish. Good luck to both teams.

I just went with the home team and the fact that JC needs to prove that they can beat Belfry.

If JC continues to hold onto the ball then they will win this game by a touchdown or two.

Johnson Central and Belfry have two common opponents. Ashland and Sheldon Clark.

 

Belfry beat Sheldon Clark 34-13

Johnson Central lost-----14-22

 

Belfry lost to Ashland 20-22

Johnson C won--------29-28

 

Belfry has won its last 6 games

Johnson C has won last 5 games

 

Belfry is ranked #2 in AAA

Johnson C. ----#10 in AAAAA

 

Belfry last 5 games offense 42.6------defense 18.0

Johnson Central -- offense 43.6------defense 16.8

 

Belfry is at home. Is this the deciding factor. Aprox 65-70 mile bus ride for JC. This should be a FIGHT to the finish. Good luck to both teams.

 

These are two teams that are peaking at the right time, it will be a slobber-knocker as always. If both teams are healthy, the only edge will be home field, so I say Belfry 21 - JC 20. Good luck Jim and the Eagles and...

 

GO BIG RED!!!:ylsuper:

I expect this to be a hard fought game. I'm going with home field advantage as the deciding factor.

 

Belfry by 2.

 

 

When was the last time Johnson Central beat Belfry?

I expect this to be a hard fought game. I'm going with home field advantage as the deciding factor.

 

Belfry by 2.

 

 

When was the last time Johnson Central beat Belfry?

 

The correct answer to this question, sadly, is never.

 

Believe JC is 0-25 all time against Belfry on the gridiron.

Belfry 21-14

The correct answer to this question, sadly, is never.

 

Believe JC is 0-25 all time against Belfry on the gridiron.

 

I do know the answer is never. I didn't imagine it was 25 losses, but I can't argue with it.

 

I was there as a kid at Belfry when JC missed the field goal attempt in 1976, I believe. It still is talked about to this day. Back then it was a 3 team district in AAA with JC and Russell, and one district loss meant the season was probably over, at least playoff-wise. Belfry/Russell was often about the 3rd game of the season, and was the key game to the whole year. Unless it ended up in a 3-way tie (I don't think it ever did), the loser of that game was out.

Johnson Central 27-25.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.