Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philly/Wash. updates

Featured Replies

More DeShawn Jackson TD's equals more points for Akers and more likely the Redskins won't be running Portis...so I'm all about it.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the Redskins could crush the QB, cause a fumble and then not find the ball :lol:

Only the Redskins could crush the QB, cause a fumble and then not find the ball :lol:

 

Don't be so sure. I've seen the Bengals do it more than once over my 20 years in this area.

What a bad game.

 

I agree, this is terrible. I've resorted to watching Operation Repo on Youtube :lol:

You know, I really don't care if they have a win or two. The Redskins are the worst team in football.

Wow, that fumble was huge for my fantasy game.

I am up less than 6, and my opponent has Campbell.

Wow, 4th & goal and their last chance....

 

And the Redskin's center pulls a Brad St. Louis.

Wow, that fumble was huge for my fantasy game.

I am up less than 6, and my opponent has Campbell.

 

No way that fumble should be credited to Campbell. He never touched the ball. The ball hit the center's butt...

I can't even figure out what happened on that one. Why in the world did they not kick the FG there?

No way that fumble should be credited to Campbell. He never touched the ball. The ball hit the center's butt...

 

The fumble in general I meant.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.