October 27, 200916 yr I can't even watch this nonsense. I know, I thought the Skins might pull together and be competitive, but they look like a bad college team.
October 27, 200916 yr The whole reason I feel like the Eagles signed Vick was to trade him, but they aren't going to give him away to a divisional opponent. My chances of winning fantasy football this week left with Westbrook getting a concussion. Maybe the defense can force a few more turnovers, maybe even one or two more TD's. Vick is in!
October 27, 200916 yr Are they really letting him stay in? Wow, they really want to lose this game badly.
October 27, 200916 yr This sucks. Why in the world won't they make a change? The Skins finally had a decent play and it was called back by an illegal block :lol:
October 27, 200916 yr Um, there's something you don't see every day. Accidentally mark off 15 yards on the wrong team, and don't catch it until they had nearly snapped the ball.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.