Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philly/Wash. updates

Featured Replies

That would be a trade, and like someone else said, I seriously doubt the Eagles would trade Vick to a division rival.

 

Not just someone else...MJ.

 

If I make it through this year in Godot's, I might just keep the Eagles defense...even though I have had them the last two lol.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's OK, we all learn from our mistakes.

 

We all learn other things too.

We all learn other things too.

 

Ok? :idunno: :lol:

The Eagles D and Akers are doing everything they can to try and help me pull this one out. To bad Westbrook won't be picking me up anything tonight.

I'm going to need around 45 points from Chris Cooley if my BGP team wants to win :lol:.

 

I think I'm beat.

 

I'm winning in 1 money league and making a comeback in my other money league though.

I'm going to need around 45 points from Chris Cooley if my BGP team wants to win :lol:.

 

I think I'm beat.

 

I'm winning in 1 money league and making a comeback in my other money league though.

 

Cooley was transported out on a cart earlier and the injury didn't look good.:popcorn:

Redskins defense is doing all they can.

Congrats to Randle-El for ruining the entire game on a bonehead mistake.

How would that not be a penalty? :lol:

Wow! The guy was tackled 10 feet out of bound and it was deemed to be no penalty. Terrible!!!

  • Author

27-7, 34 seconds left before half.

The officials can call that obvious hold, but they miss the obvious personal foul out of bounds.

Well I thought I had no chance tonight being down 123-92 coming into tonight's game. However DeSean Jackson has me within 123-115 right now. If I had started Chris Henry this wouldn't even be an issue. I love the fact that Jackson has Rushing yards AND receiving yards tonight and a TD with each. 1 more TD (with some yardage) and I have a good chance!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.