October 27, 200916 yr Should get at least 3 points here if Campbell can go 3 plays without a turnover :lol:
October 27, 200916 yr Um, there's something you don't see every day. Accidentally mark off 15 yards on the wrong team, and don't catch it until they had nearly snapped the ball. Is that seriously what happened? And they didn't fix it? :lol:
October 27, 200916 yr Is that seriously what happened? And they didn't fix it? :lol: They fixed it - a 45-yard difference...
October 27, 200916 yr The Redskins should sign Mike Vick and bench Campbell. How do you sign a player currently under contract with another team?
October 27, 200916 yr Um, there's something you don't see every day. Accidentally mark off 15 yards on the wrong team, and don't catch it until they had nearly snapped the ball. The refs seem to be struggling this year IMO. I haven't seen officiating this bad in the NFL since I've been watching it (not just Giants games, but all games).
October 27, 200916 yr How do you sign a player currently under contract with another team? You give them something they want.
October 27, 200916 yr You give them something they want. That would be a trade, and like someone else said, I seriously doubt the Eagles would trade Vick to a division rival.
October 27, 200916 yr That would be a trade, and like someone else said, I seriously doubt the Eagles would trade Vick to a division rival. Sorry that I didn't perfectly state the proper transaction :thumb:
October 27, 200916 yr Sorry that I didn't perfectly state the proper transaction :thumb: It's OK, we all learn from our mistakes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.