Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK to Gillispie: Let's Settle This One...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish someone would give me a job where I can act like a complete idiot then pay me big bucks to go away! :lol::lol::lol:

We're seriously criticizing how he signed his name? Isn't that like taking Megan Fox on a date and telling her you wish she had wore black shoes instead of brown ones?

 

:clap::lol:

From the article, it looks like is is simple gag order. Neither side can disparage the other. I have a feeling that UK will have a much easier time keeping with that agreement than will Billy Clyde.

 

Either way, it is done, ... time to move (or stagger) forward, ... whichever the case may be!

I sense a lot of celebration coming for BCG.

This may be the best money UK ever spent getting BCG out the door.

Am I the only one that seriously wonders what BCG had to say that UK was willing to settle AND pay his legal fees to keep quiet? As to what UK could say about him, I think the UK fans have let most of the Cats out of the bag already (no pun intended).

Am I the only one that seriously wonders what BCG had to say that UK was willing to settle AND pay his legal fees to keep quiet? As to what UK could say about him, I think the UK fans have let most of the Cats out of the bag already (no pun intended).

 

I think Kentucky weighed their options. You could litigate it and risk paying $6 million (plus legal fees) or you could pay the $3 million and put an end to it.

 

Seems easy enough to me. But I'm still curious as to what BCG would have to say. Not worried, but curious.

Aren't gag orders fairly normal in cases like this?

If BCG really had some negative info on the university or the program, you'd think he would have pushed for more money to stay quiet. JMO

Aren't gag orders fairly normal in cases like this?

If BCG really had some negative info on the university or the program, you'd think he would have pushed for more money to stay quiet. JMO

 

Confidentiality agreements are relatively common when there are big amounts of money (such as this one) involved.

 

The thing is, the sum of money has already been released.

But I'm still curious as to what BCG would have to say. Not worried, but curious.

 

Me too! What is Billy Clyde going to tell people how UK said mean things to him? Like that he was a drunk! :lol::lol::lol:

Am I the only one that seriously wonders what BCG had to say that UK was willing to settle AND pay his legal fees to keep quiet? As to what UK could say about him, I think the UK fans have let most of the Cats out of the bag already (no pun intended).

 

I guess you are! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.