Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK to Gillispie: Let's Settle This One...

Featured Replies

I'm pretty sure we'll find out soon enough. I can't see him being smart or sober enough to keep his trap shut no matter how much UK pays.

 

I'm not sure how much he remembers about his time at UK...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm ready for this entire chapter in UK history to float away into oblivion.

 

I wish UK could pay everyone to never speak of the Gillispie experiment again...

At the very least, he could've sobered up enough to write his name (come on Billy!):

We're seriously criticizing how he signed his name? Isn't that like taking Megan Fox on a date and telling her you wish she had wore black shoes instead of brown ones?

  • Author
We're seriously criticizing how he signed his name? Isn't that like taking Megan Fox on a date and telling her you wish she had wore black shoes instead of brown ones?

 

Look at that crazy signature. I think the reason he didn't sign his first contract is because he can't write in cursive :lol:

At least it wasn't in crayon. :lol:

  • Author
At least it wasn't in crayon. :lol:

 

Or lipstick :lol:

I think BCG can coach, his track record proves he can do it at some places that only had a modicum of success for short periods of time.

He was not able to do that at UK, got stubborn, and couldnt get away with things personally he could at other places.

Should have been vetted more, but UK moved quickly and many thought it was a good hire.

Didn't work out...he didn't get half of what he thought he should get.

Whatever the rumors he would have brought out would have resulted in a mud slinging contest because he didnt want to give a deposition either because it would have been ugly for him.

I guess this also kills any chance of a tell-all book.

He signed a hat for me during the 2008 10th Region tournament; that's about what it looks like.

 

He signed one for me one time. It's a shame it wasn't erasable ink, it hurt pitching it into the fire! He is a very rude person.

  • Author

:lol::lol::lol:

I have a Giilispie era t-shirt if anyone wants it. It makes me sick to look at it, and I'm one that used to take up for him.

I have a Giilispie era t-shirt if anyone wants it. It makes me sick to look at it, and I'm one that used to take up for him.

 

Burn it Pigman. :clap:

^ May just do that. Have some old limbs I need to burn, so I may just toss it on top.

^ May just do that. Have some old limbs I need to burn, so I may just toss it on top.

 

A good old fashioned bon-fire.

Gillispie's parting gift

 

I suppose, if you look at it one way, UK scored a minor victory. It is paying Gillispie less than half of the $6 million the coach claimed to be due -- by $15,463.93.

Let the message go forth -- you don't just walk into the CraftCenter, lose 27 games in two years, alienate longtime boosters and supporters and in general make a mess of things without having to pay.

 

But then again, UK is also paying Gillispie's attorney fees of $265,000. Add it all up -- Gillispie worked UK over as well as anybody this side of Steve Spurrier.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.