Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK to Gillispie: Let's Settle This One...

Featured Replies

DeWayne Peevy, UK's Assistant AD and Director of Media Relations, has announced on Twitter that the University of Kentucky and former head coach Billy Gillispie have reached a settlement agreement to end all litigation between the two.

 

Here is Peevy's post on Twitter:

 

UKMediaNews: "UK and Billy Gillispie Execute Settlement Agreement and Resolve All Litigation."

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The payout was approximately $2.9 million according to the C-J...

  • Author

$2.98 million AND Billy Gillispie can say NOTHING negative about UK going forward...

 

Makes me wonder what he had to say about UK in the first place?

  • Author

A friend of mine that hears the rumors said he thinks there may have been some negative stuff waiting in the wings and UK paid money to turn the mute button on. Certainly interesting...

I wouldn't have paid him a dime.He was stupid in not signing a contract. But I guess he had something good since they paid him hush money.

A friend of mine that hears the rumors said he thinks there may have been some negative stuff waiting in the wings and UK paid money to turn the mute button on. Certainly interesting...

 

I would be very interested to hear what the negative rumors could be.

I'm pretty sure we'll find out soon enough. I can't see him being smart or sober enough to keep his trap shut no matter how much UK pays.

I would be very interested to hear what the negative rumors could be.

Billy Clyde probably has some stuff that could embarrass a few, but UK probably has as much or more embarrassing info that could be told about him (if that's possible):D.

But I agree with Scribe, it will be difficult for him to keep quite regardless of the agreement reach by the two parties.

  • Author
I'm pretty sure we'll find out soon enough. I can't see him being smart or sober enough to keep his trap shut no matter how much UK pays.

 

At the very least, he could've sobered up enough to write his name (come on Billy!):

gillispie.JPG

He signed a hat for me during the 2008 10th Region tournament; that's about what it looks like.

  • Author
He signed a hat for me during the 2008 10th Region tournament; that's about what it looks like.

 

You're lucky he didn't try to fight you :lol:

I'm ready for this entire chapter in UK history to float away into oblivion.

  • Author
I'm ready for this entire chapter in UK history to float away into oblivion.

 

Agreed :thumb:

 

Time to move on to bigger and BETTER things!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.