Best Looking Field In Eky

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Watusi - where's your imagination?

I can see it now:

Score tied 7 - 7, bottom of the first quarter, two outs, runner on first, and :58 seconds left to play.

Here's the pitch - driven to deep right center field (just about the 46 yard line), and the runners are off at the crack of the bat...

One run is in and Murphy is rounding third, as the center fielder hits the cutoff man with a tight spiral, on a hitch and go pattern -but there's a flag on the play.

The umpires are talking it over, and they've decided that there was an inadvertent whistle while the ball was still on the kicking tee. We'll play the down over, with the count now full at 3-2.

Oh yeah - it'll work.

Frances

Russell has a nice stadium complex, but this is best looking field and their field is in Awful shape.

I'll second that. We have a terrible drainage problem. I don't know if they will ever get it fixed. But as for facilities we do have some pretty good ones. I especially like the little Devil that shoots flames when we score a TD. Not a jumbo tron but we take what we can get. :D

I would put Pikeville High School's football field up against almost any H.S field in the state! Without question its top 5 in the state!

Are you talking about the baseball/football field? its very nice and i would agree with you if it's the one i am thinking about. By Wal-Mart, and close to the city pool?

• 4 weeks later...