swamprat

Winner?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BK from the Big East conference call today...

Getting rid of the ball quickly vs. USF

"You better! You're going to get sacked! Those two guys coming off the edge now, they'll sack you! (George Selvie, Jason Pierre-Paul) You better have some answers. I think we've got answers, you've got to still execute. Get the ball out, be in the shotgun lends itself to helping you with that pass rush. The ability to move the pocket, you've got to 'chip' with the back, you know, standard stuff. The spread definitely lends itself to getting the ball out a little bit quicker and trying to slow down those two, very good defensive ends."

If any of you guys are coming down tomorrow, feel free to tailgate with us.

Park anywhere then walk to lot 6D, across the street from the south end of the stadium, on the east end of the street, near Himes Ave. In that lot find the nickel blue 4 door Siverado with a tent canopy and large USF flag covering the sun side. I will get there no later than 3:30, so we will be close to the front, near the stadium. The eats will be Brats, Italian sausage, hot dogs, sauerkraut, onions and peppers, and chili ...... southern enhanced Dixie Chili. u.gif

Oh, yeah, BYOB. I have cooler space.