Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Cats Pause Preview?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams:

1. GRC

2. Montgomery Co.

3. St. Pat

4. Paris

5. Campbell Co.

6. Bracken Co.

7. Scott

8. Mason Co.

9. Bishop Brossart

10. Harrison Co.

 

Thinking about it, I have no problem with the top 3 in the order. Montgomery County graduated a bunch and preseason, they are where they should be. Postseason, I wouldn't be surprised if they make a return trip to Diddle. I think they must have standing reservations at this point.:D

 

I would move Scott, Bracken, and Mason(in that order) in front of Paris and Campbell.

 

Paris has to prove to me that the loss of Coach Brooks can be overcome. That is NO COMMENTARY on the present coach but rather the TREMENDOUS RESPECT I have for Coach Brooks.

 

Campbell needs some guard play to get the ball to their strong inside play.

 

Drop out Brossart and put Pendleton at 9 and Harrison at 10. Pendleton can and should be higher but they need to prove it on the court.

 

So, mine would be

GRC

Montgomery Co

St. Pat

Scott

Bracken

Mason

Paris

Campbell

Pendleton

Harrison

I heard the foreign exchange student at Montgomery Co can REALLY play. If true they have all the pieces to go back to Diddle again.

 

Here in Clark Co, we have heard she is a player.

^Hey 10th Region:popcorn:, she gotta be a player then!

How lucky can you be to get a foreign exchange student that fills the most critical position on a ball team.......:confused::rolleyes::eek:

I saw Montgomery play in the High school aau tourny at KBA this summer and the Jehlik girl didn't impress me very much. She could have had an off game or it could have been the competition. They didn"t have the exchange student either.

I saw Montgomery play in the High school aau tourny at KBA this summer and the Jehlik girl didn't impress me very much. She could have had an off game or it could have been the competition. They didn"t have the exchange student either.

 

Must have been an off game. Jehlik is usually pretty solid.

I saw Montgomery play in the High school aau tourny at KBA this summer and the Jehlik girl didn't impress me very much. She could have had an off game or it could have been the competition. They didn"t have the exchange student either.

 

Jehlik, could have just had a bad game, she is usually very solid and

Montgomery County did not have the exchange student during the summer!!

I love the preseason.......everyone has their opinion and it causes good fun discussions. I believe we can all agree that the 10th region will be interesting. I hope all players stay healthy and we can see how it plays out all season long without injuries!

I believe that in the 'Cats' Pause' book Scott was actually ranked 9th and Campbell was ranked 4th.

I believe you are correct

Brossart will be much improved over last year. Top 8 are back from a decent team.

 

Campbell is too highly rated, Brossart is too low.

Deming may also beam in the a decent team in the region. Which district in the 10th would you say is the toughest?

Deming may also beam in the a decent team in the region. Which district in the 10th would you say is the toughest?

 

That's easy. Montgomery, GRC, Bourbon and Paris.

 

3 of the top 4 teams in the region according to Cats Pause.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.