Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Cats Pause Preview?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams:

1. GRC

2. Montgomery Co.

3. St. Pat

4. Paris

5. Campbell Co.

6. Bracken Co.

7. Scott

8. Mason Co.

9. Bishop Brossart

10. Harrison Co.

 

Players:

1. Lauren Tibbs - Scott

2. Keller Menke - Mason

3. Mary Jehlik - Montgomery

4. Anne Klee - St. Pat

5. Hannah Haight - Bracken

6. Emily Sanker - Brossart

7. Preshia Rogers - GRC

8. Anne Garland - Montgomery

9. Brittany Black - GRC

10. Beth Queen - Mason

  • Author
Teams:

1. GRC

2. Montgomery Co.

3. St. Pat

4. Paris

5. Campbell Co.

6. Bracken Co.

7. Scott

8. Mason Co.

9. Bishop Brossart

10. Harrison Co.

 

Players:

1. Lauren Tibbs - Scott

2. Keller Menke - Mason

3. Mary Jehlik - Montgomery

4. Anne Klee - St. Pat

5. Hannah Haight - Bracken

6. Emily Sanker - Brossart

7. Preshia Rogers - GRC

8. Anne Garland - Montgomery

9. Brittany Black - GRC

10. Beth Queen - Mason

 

St Patrick seems a little high, where as IMO Bracken Co is underrated.

St Patrick seems a little high, where as IMO Bracken Co is underrated.

 

I think the Saints are deserving.

  • Author
I think the Saints are deserving.

 

I know they are, watched them play alot last year.:popcorn:

I think that any of those top ten teams has a shot at beating anyone above them. I think it Mont. County

I heard the foreign exchange student at Montgomery Co can REALLY play. If true they have all the pieces to go back to Diddle again.

I heard the foreign exchange student at Montgomery Co can REALLY play. If true they have all the pieces to go back to Diddle again.

 

I have heard the same thing. She is supposedly a PG, which is exactly what the Lady Indians need.

GRC listed above Montgomery?? I have to question that one!! Montgomery has all the pieces to be at Diddle again I agree, they have the point guard position filled with an exchange student. Jehlik(SR), Garland(SR) will lead them team look for hard Taul(SO) Cincotta(SR) Spence(FR) to add alot of points this season, plus what is on the bench as well. These girls look good!!

I see St. Pat is all the way up tp third. This is one of there strongest teams in years, it appears.

St Patrick seems a little high, where as IMO Bracken Co is underrated.

A little high? As early in an unstarted season that may very well be true. What I do know is that a lot of key players are back from a 20 win season.

Edited by jetcat54
grammar

  • Author
A little high? As early in an unstarted season that may very well be true. What I do know is that a lot of key players are back from a 20 win season.

 

Yeah I just think they need to develop a bench between now and postseason. They lost 3 starters last season.

I think you have some young talent that will develop throughout the season, Your current sophmores and freshman did win the 1oth region tournament last year and for the most part have been playing together since the 2nd and 3rd grade. I think by post season you will see some significant contributions from the younger bench players. Thats also the nice outlook for the future

Who will run the point for St. Pat? If they have a good point guard and the bench improves throughout the year, they will be able to compete with any team in the 10th.

  • Author
Who will run the point for St. Pat? If they have a good point guard and the bench improves throughout the year, they will be able to compete with any team in the 10th.

 

Douglas or one of the Payne Sisters?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.