Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay County/Whitley County Predictions

Who will win? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Clay County
      20%
    • Whitley County
      80%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thought I'd start one, since I didn't see one. I'll say Whitley by 10... maybe more if Clay's QB is out.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd start one, since I didn't see one. I'll say Whitley by 10... maybe more if Clay's QB is out.

 

Friends from Clay County tell me he is out for the year, football and basketball. Hope that is not accurate, but is the word on the street.

  • Author

Anyone know for sure? Was it a knee injury?

Friends from Clay County tell me he is out for the year, football and basketball. Hope that is not accurate, but is the word on the street.

 

I am with you, I hope that is wrong and he will be back. I have heard he is a good kid, and he is a very good QB as well.

 

If he can't play, Whitley could roll big. If he can, I think Whitley wins but it is much closer.

 

Based on him not playing I would guess

WC 31

CC 7

 

If he were to be able to play

WC 28

CC 14

It was on WYMT this morning, QB Hoover is out for the season. A very tough break for the young man and the Tigers.

 

Whitley Co 35

Clay County 12

Whitley Co. 35-8.

Poll added.

It was on WYMT this morning, QB Hoover is out for the season. A very tough break for the young man and the Tigers.

 

Whitley Co 35

Clay County 12

John Hooker
I am with you, I hope that is wrong and he will be back. I have heard he is a good kid, and he is a very good QB as well.

 

If he can't play, Whitley could roll big. If he can, I think Whitley wins but it is much closer.

 

Based on him not playing I would guess

WC 31

CC 7

 

If he were to be able to play

WC 28

CC 14

 

He tore his ACL, out for the year in all sports.

Whitley will dominate up front. 41-7.

He tore his ACL, out for the year in all sports.

 

I feel really bad for that young man. Solid ball player. You hate to see this happen to any kid. Is he a senior?

I feel really bad for that young man. Solid ball player. You hate to see this happen to any kid. Is he a senior?
JR I think.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.