Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell 49 Warren Central 7

Featured Replies

I tried to tell you guys. I think it's more of a reflection on Fort Campbell than Central, but Central just isn't equipped yet to play this class of opponent. Fort Campbell is certainly one of the 10 best teams regardless of class, and as far as Central has come, they're not ready to compete at that level.

 

Fort Campbell was UNSTOPPABLE on offense.

I overheard two men talking during the game, both of them are on the "chain team" for WC, but one (Man 1)wasn't working tonight because of a committment tomorrow....or something like that. But, I'll recap the conversation in story mode:

 

Man 1 to Man 2: "Are they (Fort Campbell) really that better than us?"

Man 2 to Man 1: As he shakes his head yes, but still in disbelief...."Yeah."

Man 1 to Man 2: "It's like we're playin' a small college."

Man 2: Shrug shoulders.

 

I really thought this game was going to be closer than it was. I thought for sure a 4-1 5A team would be more competition for the Falcons......oh well, I'll take the win, that's for sure.

 

Go FC Falcons!

 

Later.

Wow...I was there and still all I can say is WOW. Didn't believe this one would go quite this big! Great job Falcons. Enjoy your week off!!!

Nice win for the Falcons on the road at a 5A school. Except for one fumble and giving up one TD, it was pretty close to a perfect game.

 

Antonio Andrews had another huge night, look forward to seeing the final stats tomorrow. WC had a couple of runs that looked like they might take to the house, but the state track and field champions that play in the defensive backfield were able to chase down the surprised runner.

 

A bye week awaits the Falcons and then the young Falcons should get plenty of field time against Todd County Central on Oct 9.

For you Warren Central fans familiar with both teams, how do the Falcons compare to Bowling Green? Could they beat the Purples or compete with them?

I will not make any claims to being able to beat any top ranked teams from higher classifications. Number 1, I don't know enough about the Purples and Number 2, at some point the disparity in the student population may play a factor. The goal at FC is to win a 2A Championship for the third year in a row!

 

The second part of your question was could FC compete with Bowling Green: FC without a doubt could compete with Bowling Green, any school from the 'ville, or NKY.

For you Warren Central fans familiar with both teams, how do the Falcons compare to Bowling Green? Could they beat the Purples or compete with them?

They'd definitely compete with them. Tough to say if they'd win, but they'd compete. To me it'd be matching strength versus strength. Fort Campbell's potent offense vs. Bowling Green's stout defense. The other side of the ball would be good as well, but the marquee matchup would be that one.

Antonio Andrews:

128 yards rushing, 3 TD

207 yards passing, 3 TD

That's impressive, I don't care who you are.

Very good game by the Falcons. Dominating performance by the Falcon Offense. The Offensive Line was awarded the “player of the game” for opening the holes and not committing any penalties the entire game. The defense looked good considering two starters sat out and WC has a decent running attack. Overall a pretty clean game by the Falcons, penalty and turnover wise. There was the one fumble in the end zone, but considering the wet conditions, not bad.

Must be nice to exceed expectations...:lol:

Congrats Falcons...

Ft Campbell you really got something special going on. I'm really happy for all of you and your hard working moms and dads who bust their butts everyday on post. Thats a tough post to be stationed at. I'm sure you are giving them alot of joy and something to talk about. Good luck the rest of the season. I'll be watching all the way over here in NE Ky. :popcorn::ylsuper::lol:

Great win for the Falcons. I guess WC was not the test everyone thought. No matter, I know that Fc is very deserving of the #1 ranking, and I am not sure that they could not be very competitive with other classes. I will say this, FC is the real deal!!! If you want any chance at a state title you have to beat the best team in 2a, and that is FC!!!!

 

Thanks LOVEOFFOOTBALL for the updates. Enjoy the down week and I will talk to you the following. Go Falcons!!!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.