Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 30 Harrison County 16

Featured Replies

Harrison played better than expected and Mason played good enough to win, but the Royals have to be happy to get the first victory of the series...Congrats Royals.

  • Author

Mason Co played very sloppy in this game.

 

But a win is a win. 5-0.

Congratulations again to Mason County. They truly have a legitimate shot to represent the eastern side of the state in this year's 3A title game.

 

That's a couple weeks in a row, though, that I've heard Mason hasn't looked too sharp. Looking at their remaining schedule, it looks like Russell is the most difficult game they have left and they've got that one at home (and Russell isn't as strong as Mason this year anyway). Mason County needs to stay on top of their game to be ready for the playoffs!

Harrison played better than expected and Mason played good enough to win, but the Royals have to be happy to get the first victory of the series...Congrats Royals.

 

That seems like it's happened a couple times lately. That's not really a problem right now, but it will get you beat against the Belfrys, Sheldon Clarks, and Russells of the world in the playoffs.

A second straight lackluster performance by the Royals tonight, but as has already been said; good enough to win. Sloppy conditions no doubt contributed. I did hear 3, 63 and 61's numbers called a lot tonight on defense for Mason County.:thumb:

 

Congratulations to Jordan Gilbert on setting a school record (40-yard FG). :banana:Nice to know you can score from the opponent's 20-25 via the field goal.

A second straight lackluster performance by the Royals tonight, but as has already been said; good enough to win. Sloppy conditions no doubt contributed. I did hear 3, 63 and 61's numbers called a lot tonight on defense for Mason County.:thumb:

 

Congratulations to Jordan Gilbert on setting a school record (40-yard FG). :banana:Nice to know you can score from the opponent's 20-25 via the field goal.

 

Lackluster performance?! It's a win and that is what the Royals do... FIND A WAY TO WIN. This team is 5-0 and all some of you posters want to do is criticize their play. And don't worry, they will be ready for the Sheldon Clarks, Belfrys etc.

Congratulations for the win!

If we would kick the ball off DEEP instead of the short kicks it would have helpled us alot. Gave up to much field position this way. Hurt us vey Bad !!!!!

If we would kick the ball off DEEP instead of the short kicks it would have helpled us alot. Gave up to much field position this way. Hurt us vey Bad !!!!!

 

I agree, Gilbert can consistently kick it to the goal line and endzone but Mason does not take advantage of it very often.

I think they need to utilize Gilbert on field goals more often. Many times this season they could have kicked a 30-40 yard field goal on 4th down with 7,8,9 yards to go. Never know when you will need that to win a big game. Keep winning Royals and good luck rest of season.

Lackluster performance?! It's a win and that is what the Royals do... FIND A WAY TO WIN. This team is 5-0 and all some of you posters want to do is criticize their play. And don't worry, they will be ready for the Sheldon Clarks, Belfrys etc.

 

As most know, I'm one of the most loyal Royals supporters on this board. I also call them as I see them. Quotes from Coach Buchanan on last night's game:

 

I wish we’d have stopped some things better. Third and long, they convert. Fourth and long, they convert.

 

I’m proud of the guys because even when we get flustered and aren’t where we need to be, they always play hard.

 

We didn’t do our thing very well tonight. I feel like for us to be the best we can, we’ve got to be able to do our thing in any kind of weather.

 

We’re in a little bit of a rut right now, but we’ll get it straightened out.

 

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2009/09/26/sports/doc4abda2d4ef64d890645184.txt

As most know, I'm one of the most loyal Royals supporters on this board. I also call them as I see them. Quotes from Coach Buchanan on last night's game:

 

I wish we’d have stopped some things better. Third and long, they convert. Fourth and long, they convert.

 

I’m proud of the guys because even when we get flustered and aren’t where we need to be, they always play hard.

 

We didn’t do our thing very well tonight. I feel like for us to be the best we can, we’ve got to be able to do our thing in any kind of weather.

 

We’re in a little bit of a rut right now, but we’ll get it straightened out.

 

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2009/09/26/sports/doc4abda2d4ef64d890645184.txt

 

Good to know you're a loyal supporter!:thumb: That's what they need!!

Good to know you're a loyal supporter!:thumb: That's what they need!!

 

You won't find a more loyal supporter of the Royals than papa. :thumb:

I just think Coach B, like most of us, is looking for 4 quarters of sustained effort and execution on offense, defense and special teams.

 

Ho did have a kind word on the post-game radio show for those of us who made the drive to Cynthiana and watched with the weather falling on us.

 

Very nice facility that Harrison County has, by the way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.