Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness Rumor

Featured Replies

There's a nice little rumor going around that LeBron might be at Big Blue Madness :thumb:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be some more great publicity for uk.

Man oh man...If true then people will be going crazy.

 

That and we might get a rise out of some of the recruits as well.

 

Is there any rules or such that would prevent an appearance of Lebron at BBM? I wouldn't think there would be but you never know with the NCAA and all the rules they have on these types of things.

Let him play. I'm sure he'll get dunked on.

Let him play. I'm sure he'll get dunked on.

 

:lol::laugh::lol::laugh:

Let him play. I'm sure he'll get dunked on.

 

:thumb: Unfortunately, no one will be able to see any highlights of Big Blue Madness, cause the tapes will "mysteriously dissapear."

Lebron has a preseason game the night of BBM.

This must have been a well thought out rumor. :lol:

I want them to bring back Smooth for BBM. His videos for BBM while he was on the team were great.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Smooth interview would be pretty sweet as well! (hint, hint...Wireman) :D

  • Author
This must have been a well thought out rumor. :lol:

 

I believe Jody Demling started this rumor on Twitter.

Lebron has a preseason game the night of BBM.

 

Who cares it's preseason.

 

UK basketball>NBA.:laugh::ylsuper:

  • Author

I hope WWW refs the scrimmage. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.