September 26, 200917 yr I believe Jody Demling started this rumor on Twitter. I talked to Jody this morning. Lebron would have time to make it to BBM after his game. Maybe not at the beginning but certaintly before its over. We shall see.
September 26, 200917 yr Author LeBron's game starts at 8:30pm in San Antonio that night. I actually think it starts at 7:30 EST (unless the schedule I looked at is incorrect).
September 26, 200917 yr I actually think it starts at 7:30 EST (unless the schedule I looked at is incorrect). http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/schedule/
September 26, 200917 yr Author Here's the one I looked at, but it says all times are local: Cleveland @ San Antonio AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX 7:30PM Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/preseason-schedule.shtml#ixzz0SEou28GX
September 26, 200917 yr BBM Madness starts at 10, but the men usually don't get out there till 11 or so. It could happen but unlikely.
September 26, 200917 yr There's a nice little rumor going around that LeBron might be at Big Blue Madness :thumb: I heard a rumor that you started this rumor.
September 26, 200917 yr Author I heard a rumor that you started this rumor. That's a good rumor, but the rumor was rumored to come from a Jody Demling rumor on the rumormill known as Twitter.
September 26, 200917 yr Isn't Lebron's friend on Cal's staff? If so, that explains his interest in Cal and the Cats.
September 26, 200917 yr Author Isn't Lebron's friend on Cal's staff? If so, that explains his interest in Cal and the Cats. That also explains Cal's interest in LeBron's friend :thumb:
September 26, 200917 yr There's a nice little rumor going around that LeBron might be at Big Blue Madness :thumb: That evening is about the UK team and Coach Cal. It should not be about LaBron James being there. It's about the fans giving a whole lotta luv to a potentially great team. I don't need LaBron there to get jacked up about UK basketball.
September 26, 200917 yr Author That evening is about the UK team and Coach Cal. It should not be about LaBron James being there. It's about the fans giving a whole lotta luv to a potentially great team. I don't need LaBron there to get jacked up about UK basketball. That evening is really about luring all the recruits that are visiting into the program and I can't think of a more impressive display than having the face of the NBA there supporting you...
September 26, 200917 yr That evening is really about luring all the recruits that are visiting into the program and I can't think of a more impressive display than having the face of the NBA there supporting you... I understand the luring of recruits, we'll just agree to disagree.
September 26, 200917 yr Author I understand the luring of recruits, we'll just agree to disagree. We're not disagreeing on anything, I'm just saying that the fans perspective of Big Blue Madness is alot different than the team's perspective.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.