Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Cov Cath install lights?

Featured Replies

0616171632c (3).jpg

 

I love how the windows slant down away from the field instead for just straight up and down. You will be able to stand or much closer to the window this way inside the press box!

  • Replies 304
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never got the stadium and the field having different names thing. Kind of one entity, at least to me.

 

It's about $$$ and honoring important folks from the past. Cliff Hagan Field at Kroger, Denny Crum Court at KFC Yum Center, Harry Jansing Field at Marshall Stadium, Paul M Young Field at Brother Thomas More Stadium

Will the trees be trimmed on the visitors side? :thumb:

Are they planning on renaming the field when they finish rebuilding?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61553[/ATTACH]

 

Did I see a sign today that said "Dennis Griffin Stadium"? I thought they were just naming the field - not renaming the whole stadium.

  • Author
Did I see a sign today that said "Dennis Griffin Stadium"? I thought they were just naming the field - not renaming the whole stadium.

 

Wooten Field at Dennis Griffin Stadium.

Would have thought they would have put more seating.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.