Should Cov Cath install lights?

The sound system along with the new LED lights are first class. The sound system will go through some trial and error (for each sport since they use different PA personnel) to get the kinks worked out' date=' in short time it will be not be an issue.[/b'] The lights are crazy good, very little to no glare or pollution with the source all on the playing surface, state of the art. Big question is when will the new main entrance be completed?

As I understand it CCH is going to have a new announcer for football games this year.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound system along with the new LED lights are first class. The sound system will go through some trial and error (for each sport since they use different PA personnel) to get the kinks worked out' date=' in short time it will be not be an issue. The lights are crazy good, very little to no glare or pollution with the source all on the playing surface, state of the art. [b']Big question is when will the new main entrance be completed?[/b]

The majority of the concrete was poured early Thursday morning and can be walked on as we speak. The area that will be available for handicapped and VIP parking (my guess only) won't be ready until next week. BTW the Graveyard (that is the grass strip between the school's parking lot and the CovCath HWy :-) will from what I understand be made available for parking for games. Not sure about tonight's scrimmage game but for the season opener from what I understand will be ready.

The majority of the concrete was poured early Thursday morning and can be walked on as we speak. The area that will be available for handicapped and VIP parking (my guess only) won't be ready until next week. BTW the Graveyard (that is the grass strip between the school's parking lot and the CovCath HWy :-) will from what I understand be made available for parking for games. Not sure about tonight's scrimmage game but for the season opener from what I understand will be ready.

I saw in the longterm campus plans at some time or other that The Graveyard is intended to eventually be turned into an actual parking lot. Not sure if that's still the case or not, but at one point is was.