Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

I will put it out there, just for some conversation during the early games...

 

I'm don't get overly excited about the inter-conference games. I am sharing three players with my opponent this week.

 

What are your alls thoughts?

  • Replies 118
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing I submitted my lineup last night because I definitely overslept. Although now I have Jackson on my bench because I didn't know if he would be playing today or not.

Wow, it's pretty early in the year to division games.

Me and HB only share Devery Henderson, so it's no big deal to me

Good thing I submitted my lineup last night because I definitely overslept. Although now I have Jackson on my bench because I didn't know if he would be playing today or not.

 

Whew..how sick are you right now? He's already got 17 points..

Whew..how sick are you right now? He's already got 17 points..

I'm gonna be sick if I lose either game because of this...

I think my team peaked in week 1, not looking like I'm gonna make it back next year, I'm hitting the panic button :lol:

Looks like I'll be 2-0 this week. I'm sure MJ feels confident Hightower can get him 83 points tonight... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.